“Thats a nice one”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a dinner twice here. The place itself is not so special but clean and they had fresh and nice Sushi.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

There are quite a few choses on the menu. I wanted the
seafood fish soup and I enjoyed it. It is quite large and was
plenty for one person.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018

My boyfriend and I were told to check out the mangrove crabs by a friend we met diving. We gave it a try, very expensive, but something we had never tried before and worth the experience. The food and service was great, I would try a different dish if I were to go again, but happy we gave the crab a try :-)

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

This midtown restaurant. Offers a fusion of Japanese food and a local Macronesian one.
We ate the appetizer plate which included about 10 small local plates and a very good steamed mangrove crab.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2018

It was disappointing. We read some reviews and decided to give it a chance. The food was over priced. The servers didn't seem happy and were not friendly.

Date of visit: November 2017