“Large portions!”
Review of Snack Ulysse

Snack Ulysse
Ranked #33 of 232 Restaurants in Noumea
Reviewed 25 March 2017

I stayed at Hotel Legon, which was basically next door for Snack Ulysees. I have seen good reviews that this joint offers good value for money food visited by the locals. I have heard a lot of good things about their burgers in terms of taste, portion and value and I did seemany people ordering it. However, I am not a burger fan and did not order one myself to be able to comment on that.

I had the Tuna Trio which the portion was huge and by no means cheap (close to AUD$30) for Australian standards for a takeaway shop. However, the food was lovely and fresh. The french fries were awesome and I had a Madame Croque another day for an afternoon snack and it hit the spot of just what I needed between my rich lunch and dinner, given that I came to Noumea for a long weekend to embark on a gastronomic trip.

All in all, it will be a place I will come to for some comfort everyday food in Noumea whenever I need down time from savouring one rich meal after another from the more fanciful restaurants.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This is a no frills fast food joint that serves up good food. My husband enjoyed his burger and the chicken kebab was tasty. Great value for money.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I was staying at the hilton where food can be quite pricey. The burgers at this place were awesome, as in we went there twice in 24 hours. Get the cheesburger. Nice / friendly people run the place.

1  Thank Jase77
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

A very good place for sandwiches (huge), and burgers. For someone who is looking for something to eat while walking, or to a sandwich to eat at the seafront, this is the place. Many choices (fish, vegetarian, or for meat lovers). The fact that is full of locals means that they trust it.
Good choice!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

They say you can always tell a good place to eat if many locals go there. Certainly true here with families cheerfully setting up tables and drinking beer until their burgers were ready.

We chose to take away our meals because the night was hot and there's no way to elegantly eat one of the sloppy but delicious burgers. The photo I took of our meal looks gross but believe me it tasted out of this world.

Ulysses, you're a hero!