ADVENTURE KOKODA 8 Day History Trek Australian Led

Book in advance
from
AU$5,379.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Kokoda Track
from AU$5,379.00
from AU$5,760.00
from AU$6,148.00
More Info
All reviews trek leader charlie lynn his team an amazing experience life changing experience day trek second to none his knowledge personal porter hard work once in a lifetime every night bucket list every step of the way battle sites tour company world war
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Truly amazing experience that I will always cherish which I can only highly recommend Ensure you train as this isn’t easy

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Firstly, what an experience! A trip of a lifetime that I will remember forever. What I took away from the trip was a new perspective on just how lucky I am and a glimpse of what the Diggers endured. The things that I took for granted for the likes of food and water, basic necessities, which a third world country might lacks. It was overwhelming and I was shocked at the start as they went about on their business with a smile and a wave. Always smiling and waving. People living on the verge of poverty, yet so happy and welcoming to a complete strangers like myself. I learnt that you can have all the money in the world but it’s iralivant to if your not happy. Walking the Kokoda Track in Papa New Guinea was indescribable giving me a tiny glimpse into the war but nothing like the Soldiers experience. The terrain and weather conditions is truely unbelievable and sometimes I questioned myself, how, just how did they do it? Courage, Endurance, Mateship and Sacrifice. 4 words that me so so much more. 4 words that I kept thinking of. Adventure Kokoda, Garry, Bernie, The George Colin’s scholarship and the many more that worked together so I could have a life changing memorable challenge. Making friends for life along the journey and the storeys the porters shared amongst the camp fire where jaw dropping. The views in every direction deserved a click of the camera. People with hearts of gold and open arms. The sacrifice. I am sincerely grateful. I would highly recomend this trip for a life time to anyone, to learn more about the history of Kokoda and to give yourself a challange. Thank you for this life changing experience! Declan

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank DeclanBagot
Reviewed 21 August 2018

If the Kokoda track is on your bucket list then bring it forwards and book a trip with Adventure Kokoda. The ten days that you will spend retracing the footsteps of our ANZAC legends will be some of the most memorable you will experience. The trail is challenging but achievable, the villages are pristine and the historical knowledge of the Adventure Kokoda team will bring it all to life for you. At the end of the day your tent awaits, hot meals and showers at most sites and some of the most humble and dignified local track guides will ensure that you get the most out of your trek.

2  Thank markbiviano
Reviewed 21 August 2018

You are given the privilege to walk directly in the footsteps of our countries past soldiers, listen to there stories and gain a deeper understanding of what they went through. The company in a nutshell, is safe, organized, simple, and provides and extremely unique experience that is challenging and self fulfilling.

1  Thank jaques f
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I had an incredible experience! We are privileged to have Charlie Lynn as our trek leader. He has dedicated himself to help the locals and is very passionate of his craft. I appreciate all the lessons I learned from him and the discipline I've acquired during the pilgrimage.Nothing worth it comes easy. You have to prepare for the worst and train hard. The harder you train the quicker you can recover and you'll appreciate the beauty of trail and your labour. You will create great bond with your fellow co-trekkers and especially the porters. You get to be grateful of the smallest things around you and hopefully take it with you when you get back.-Paolo Santiago