“I love the " bife de paleta" and house salad!”
Review of La Biferia

La Biferia
Ranked #209 of 3,284 Restaurants in Bogota
Reviewed 16 November 2016

When I am desperate for a good steak in Bogota, I go to this restaurant and enjoy it.
Good food quality and a nice location.
The side dishes are excellent too.
The service is Ok, I wouldn't rate it as excellent.
It is now a bit pricy,,,

Reviewed 18 October 2016

La Biferia has great ambiance and excellent service (for Bogota standards). I ordered the steak "blue", knowing that restaurants tend to overcook it, and it was indeed delivered medium-rare. It was a good steak. The mashed potatoes with blue cheese was alright, as was the caesar salad.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I loved this place because of the perfection of its meat! The baby beef was on point! The service was nice too, kind and warm. The avocado was really delicious because they roast it.
Totally a "must" at Bogotá.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Great quiet place. If you love steak this is your spot in the area. I ordered a salad and side order of potato was generous and portion of the salad was huge. If you like Malbec and wines you will also enjoy their options. Great place I suggest travelers to try it.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

We were eight for dinner. The menu is wonderful for meat lovers, as the restaurant’s name implies. They offer all kinds of cuts, very well done on the grill. On our table I saw Baby beef, Punta de anca, and Bife de paleta. These meats were perfect: mine was tender, juicy and done to perfection exactly as I wanted (medium rare). The portions are a little bit big (350 to 400 gr.), and there is no alternative, so two of us decided to share one dish. Someone ordered a salad (which had beef and blue cheese); he seemed to be very happy. As accompaniments, among the 8 of us we had the whole variety of potatoes and salads, and excepting the skinned fries served with sour cream, which were delicious, there was nothing remarkable in them. We had an excellent house wine with dinner (Camaleón Nuvó) and a delicious guava cheesecake for dessert. Although I am no longer used to eating so much food at night, let alone beef, this was a nice dining experience. The waiters were kind and fast, although one of them was somewhat anxious and a little pushy.