“Great locations”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tim_561
San Antonio, Texas
“Great locations”
Reviewed 11 December 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Great location just above the Zona G and centrally located in Rosales with easy access to all parts of the city. Some of the best restaurants in town practically at your doorstep.
Rubén was attentive and helpful. A couple of maintenance tweaks like fixing the sticking bathroom door would take this place on up to a five.

Emmanuel...
“Family vocation ”
Reviewed 17 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Well I visited this on November 12, 13 and my check out was on the the 14 of November 2016 with my family. Location seem perfect, kids and family close to the central area. The owner was able to assist me with a early check in which was understandable, but I needed a late check out but it wasn't granted which I understand and didn't have a problem with that. I left my luggage with the Security later I pick it up. The apartment was clean and welcoming neighborhood feel safe and people was very nice. I would definitely recommend this this to anyone, the only problem that I have is that. The check out is at 11:30am that is too early for check out and they should increase the check out time at least between 1pm to 3pm since there check in is at the 4pm. I was told no for the late check out, so I left the apartment at 11:30am went to my friend place later in the afternoon I came back to pick up my luggage. The mess up part was that when I came back the apartment was still empty and no one has check in the apartment that I was in.

Management Response
17 Nov 2016
Emmanuel, thank you for your review.
As you wrote, we offer to our guests, early or late check out depending on the time the people ar using the flat.
Regarding to your late check out, we couldnt offer it because the new guest that arrived that day said us they wil arrive by the time the check in was defined.
Regards
Los Angeles
Reviewed 27 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Close to everything. Cozy. The guards were friendly.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing