Lowest prices for your stay
USD 59
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
NH Collection
USD 59
Trip.com
USD 46
Booking.comUSD 59
Hotels.comUSD 59
FindHotelUSD 60
All reviews shopping mall front desk nice hotel safe neighborhood restaurant staff room was spacious excellent stay colombian coffee lots of restaurants location is great usaquen edwin davidson business carolina gym district
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2021 via mobile

This hotel is by far one of the best I’ve ever been to. The staff is what truly makes this hotel so special.
Ana at the restaurant is truly always the highlight of my stay, her warm and caring hospitality truly is outstanding.
Food at the hotel is top quality.
Wilmer Soto who is the cook, makes one of the best ceviche if not THE best I’ve ever tasted. Everyone is extremely accommodating and make you feel very welcomed. I always stay here for business but I will always stay here when I’m in Bogota. I recommend this hotel to everyone!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Carolina Molina, Atención al huésped/Recepción at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Dear jeancarlosv530
On behalf of our team, thank you for your review. We are going to let Wilmer and Ana know. We are very happy to see that your last stay was memorable and we make sure that every time you visit us, the experience will be even better. You and all Delta crew member are family to us.

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

This hotel is amazing! So much help from the staff. Milena checked us in and is super sweet! Martin was the security at night who kept us safe. Ana, Elber, and Pedro were great servers! Love this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Carolina Molina, Atención al huésped/Recepción at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Dear kaylabarreto1520
Thank you so mucho for the time you took for leave us your review. It is very important to us that every guest we have feel like home and for us it is a pleasure be your hosts. We hope that you can comeback for another memorable experience.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2021

My home away from home. The service, hospitality and price is undoubtedly the best hotel in Usaquen. Special recognition to Doña Adelita, Carolina, Anita, Edwin, Pedro and Elber. They always make our stay an memorable one! See you soon! Herminio and Marcela

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Carolina Molina, Atención al huésped/Recepción at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Dear Mr. Herminio
As always, it was a pleasure for our family to have you and Ms. Marcela with us again. You are part of our family and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2021

I recently spent 2+ weeks at this hotel. I loved it and plan to return. Here is a detailed breakdown.

Pros:
1. Excellent service. The front desk staff, cleaning crew, bellhops, and restaurant staff were very helpful. Any time I needed anything, they were very eager to assist. I would like to commend Carolina in particular for helping me to change to a different room.
2. I stayed in a Junior Suite, and it was very spacious at a great price.
3. The bed was very comfortable.
4. The suite was very clean.
5. The view was excellent (but views vary according to room location).
6. The restaurant food was good.
7. The location is great. I found it easy to get to wherever I needed to go. It was also great to be connected to the Hacienda shopping center on those days when the Bogotá weather was not cooperating. There are lots of restaurants within an easy walking distance.
8. The showers are amazing. They have all the hot water you could possibly need, and the shower heads are fantastic. It's been a difficult adjustment going back to my shower at home!

Cons:
1. In my first room, there was a problem with the shower. They had a nice, big shower but there was no glass to keep water from getting out. There was simply a curtain that did nothing to prevent water from going out into the bathroom. I'm a little baffled that such a nice hotel would have a shower like this. The water that went into the bathroom did not dry quickly--it was there all day. Fortunately, they moved me to a room with a tub. Also, a young man came in and helped clean up the water from the floor. Bottom line--be sure you get a room with a tub so that you do not have to deal with standing water in your bathroom.
2. While the restaurant food is generally good, the breakfast menu is pretty limited. I'm sure the pandemic has caused them to alter the menu a little bit.
3. The rooms can get pretty cold, and there is no heat. Fortunately, they loaned me a space heater that helped me get by. I would not choose a hotel based on this factor because, in my experience, few Bogotá hotels have heat.
4. The walls are pretty thin. You can easily hear people talking in the adjoining rooms. Fortunately, this did not cause any problems as it was generally very quiet when I was trying to sleep.

Conclusion: This is a fantastic hotel with superb service. I highly recommend it!

Room tip: Be sure to get a room with a tub to avoid the shower issues I had with the first room.
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Brett T
Carolina Molina, Atención al huésped/Recepción at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2021

Dear Mr. Brett
It was a pleasure for our entire team to have you with us during your visit to the city. On behalf of all of you, I thank you for such a detailed comment. We are very happy to know that our team made you feel at home. Regarding the observations you make to us, we will send them to each department to follow up accordingly. It will be a pleasure to be your hosts again.

Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

After a loot of googling hotel reviews as well as descriptions of safe areas in Bogotá, we decided to stay at Royal Hacienda (nh collection). A desicion we do not regret. The hotel is situated opposite a nice little park and our room had a view of the park and the mountains. It is also located a couple of blocks away from the main road which means it's really quiet. The hotel is very clean an well kept, as well as the rooms. We had a twin bed room. The beds were really big and comfortable. So a big thumbs up for comfort. There's also a good enough gym in the basement which we utilized a lot.
The staff was really friendly and helpful (especially good for us since our spanish needs a lot of improvement). The serving staff in the restaurant were really sweet and always greeted us with smiles. They also enjoyed helping us with spanish phrases (much to our mutual amusement).
A few minutes walk from the hotel you'll find a great variety of restaurants and bars. The area itself is very safe and quiet.
Now, we were here during a very bad time with the pandemic situation and also the periodic lockdowns of the city. The hotel handles it very well, everybody wears protective masks and there are alco-gel dispensers all around.
So to sum up a lenghty review, we fully recommend this hotel for its location, staff, comfort and great value for money.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Carolina Molina, Atención al huésped/Recepción at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2021

Dear Niklas
Our hearts are filled with joy to see comments like the one you leave us. Nothing is more important for our entire team than making everyone who visit us feel at home. Our colleagues from the restaurant really enjoyed being able to make jokes with you and help you with the language. I am very glad to know that our location was something you enjoyed because it is very nice to walk around and besides, you have so many options of restaurants. We hope to have another opportunity to have you with us or any other NH destination.