1,156 results
All reviews zona rosa great hotel restaurants and shopping concierge staff t zone fitness room walking distance excellent location andino mall the general manager great bed room service great area well located hotel four seasons breakfast buffet spent nights
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My wife and I went to a wedding in Bogota and decided to make it a short vacation and go to Cartagena but we had to return to the US from Bogota so we stayed at the Sofitel on our last night and chose this hotel. Though we only stayed a single night the staff went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. I had issues with my credit card and the hotel does not accept payment in dollars but Natalia at the front desk went out of her way to find a currency exchange that was open in time for me to exchange currency and be able to cover my room charges and also buy a couple of pounds of their signature coffee that the hotel serves in a French press (highly recommend that coffee). I sleep very little and smoke so I spent quite some time in their front porch so I could smoke and work on my laptop, the doorman was very friendly and would turn on the outside heaters and order coffee or tea for me every time I was outside. the front porch is encased in glass so I felt safe being outside with my phone and my laptop at all times. Like other reviews stated the rooms are somewhat small but not tiny not unlike most hotel rooms in New York but are very luxurious and extremely comfortable. the bedding is exceptional, the mini bar is very well stocked and room service is very fast. . Lastly, location is a bit far from the airport about 30 min without traffic, but it's a probably in the center of the most trendy bars and restaurants I the city while still being a couple of blocks away from any clubs. Street noise was not an issue at all. I will definitely make this my hotel of choice when back in Bogota. Thanks Natalia at the front desk and Pedro from the bell staff for going out of their way to make our stay very special.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
SOFITELBOGOTA, General Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Guest,

It has been a pleasure to be your home at least for one night. Our spaces have been designed with our guests in mind: Spacious, elegant, modern and quiet enough to rest. Beyond that, what is our strongest attributeis our staff! We are delighted reading your comment for the kindly words you used to describe our service.

Natalia, Pedro, the security team and all our ambassadors are very happy for your opinion, our n°1 priority is to create "magnifique" experiences and we are glad to see that you had a great one.

We hope to welcome you again next time you visit the "city closest to the stars"

Reviewed 25 June 2017

my sister and i visited Bogota for 2 days and stayed at Sofital. The location is great and is close to night life. however, the rooms towards the road were very noisy. The room is relatively small. the staff was very friendly and gave us great tips for finding fruits which we love.

Room Tip: get a room away from the street
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing us during your recent visit to the wonderful city of Bogotá, we are very glad to see that you enjoyed our privileged location as well as our services.

It is really important to us to know your preferences, so we truly appreciate your comments. For your next stays we invite you to directly contact us so we can assist you in terms of type of room, services or anything you might need.

Would be a pleasure to welcome you and your sister again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I absolutely loved this placed. We originally an air B&B, but decided to change to a hotel after the first night. We looked at two hotels in Bogota (B.O.G and Sofitel). They both have a nice interior and exterior (lovely rooms, well kept, details to attention); however, the customer service at Sofitel could not be matched. Andres (the manager), Ronal (concierge) and all of the receptionist were amazing!! Rooms were a nice size with large beds. Bathrooms were nicely done (shower with two overhead shower heads, great pressure, and very good temperature range, also with a moveable head). Hotel is in a great location (wealthier part of Bogota). They also have a gym and a spa. Spa services are very competitively proceed. Hotel Restaurant is also great (good breakfast). Overall a very great experience. Reasonably priced for the experience (~200-300 US/night). They have locations in the US and other countries as well. We will definitely be looking for more Sofitel Hotels when we travel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

It is an honor to us to be compared with the best Hotels in the city and not just be chosen by you but being able to exceed your expectations. The distinguishing factor among all the hotels in the city are our ambassadors, they give to the Hotel a heart, they love this Hospitality Industry and that is reflected in our level of service.

Thank you so much for your detailed review, your kindly words and beyond that for your loyalty not only to our property but with our brand.

We are looking forward to welcome you again.

Genera Manager

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Its a nice hotel in one of the best area in Bogota to stay. Very confortable, nice breakfast served until 11 am. The hotel is in the Zona T in a very acessible walkdistance to bars, nice restaurants and shopping centers. In a safe area with facilities around. During weekends its the right place to be. Nightlife with nice rooftop bars, very close to the best restaurants in Bogota and also luxury shops and cafés. If you are traveling as a tourist to Bogota do not hesitate to stay here. Its also really acessible by taxi to candelaria where you have a great opportunity to visit main historic attractions. I would stay again in next trip with friends, family or instead alone.

Room Tip: There is a new construction just in front of this hotel. I recommend ask a room not with street view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It has been a pleasure for us to have you at Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia and we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. Thank you for highlight all our services, location and facilities.

Please let us know about your return, will be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Much kindness to all people. Very nice places, delicious breakfast. It is very close to the places to visit in Bogota. The taxi service is fast. Good place to go for honeymoon. Additional this in a very safe area to walk a little late.

Room Tip: Choose the one that faces the street, has a nice view, if possible from floor 5 to 7
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
SOFITELBOGOTA, General Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We want to thank you for your kindness words regarding your stay at Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia.

We are very glad to know that we contributed to make romantic and special you Honeymoon, we felt very happy to share that amazing day with you.

It is our hope to welcome you again in the near future to make you live more "magnifique" experiences.