1,156 results
All reviews zona rosa great hotel restaurants and shopping concierge staff t zone fitness room walking distance excellent location andino mall the general manager great bed room service great area well located hotel four seasons breakfast buffet spent nights
Reviewed 25 September 2014

After two years of Business Travelling and many hotels seen, this was a big deception. They try to cheat for every little thing that could generate more money, additional taxes, different prices than in the booking, overpriced taxi rates, breakfast not included in 200 Dollars etc.

Looks good, nice situation but I hate fundamentally, when expensive hotels try to squeeze the purse of their clients by cheating them

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank honeymissy
SOFITELBOGOTA, General Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2014

Dear guest,
We are extremely surprised and concerned after reading this review.
As you understand, and will easily be able to check on all the precedent reviews that the policy of the hotel is to be totally transparent with its pricing policy and always search how to give more value for the price paid to all of its services.
It is important to know that:
- All taxes and rates are very clearly specified in both quotations and booking confirmations, as per Colombian law and ACCOR hotel group policy.
- The recommended taxi services has fixed prices within the usual market of Bogota, and the rate were not changed since 4 years.
- Regarding the breakfast, the hotel do offer rates with or without breakfast, as the clients preference.
After verification, we couldn’t find trace of your stay in our register, and we remain very doubtful about the actual veracity of this review, considering the strong and very unusual feedback we are facing in this case.

To all our guests, please know that we will continue, together with all our team, to give all our best to try to reach the total satisfaction of each of our guests.

Reviewed 19 September 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the sofitel for 2 nights, we had a meeting in one of the conference rooms, we had some issues with a/v but various managers stopped by to apologize, the GM and Flor were extremely nice and attentive. Breakfast was amazing , lunch was delicious and I'm in love with the macaroons they have filled with passion fruit, so good. On my last night at the hotel I ordered the ajiaco, in order to try something local, it was absolutely delicious , I also ordered the passion fruit mAcaroons , delicious. The bed was super amazing , I would go back just for the bed

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
SOFITELBOGOTA, General Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2014

Dear Guest,
For us to make our guests feel comfortable with our facilities, service and serve you during your stay and events is not only a priority, is also a pleasure and a commitment.
It is gratifying to know that you enjoyed our unique bed concept named "my bed" which can be found only in the Sofitel hotels. Also it is more than glad that during your stay, you had been enjoying our food with our variety of flavors that represent our Colombian and French culture, with two plates from both countries such as the ajiaco in Colombia and macaroons in France.
We will be honored to receive you once more here at your home, hopefully soon,

Reviewed 18 September 2014

I am Colombian but have lived in the US for many years. When I go to Colombia I stay with relatives but this time I decided to stay in a Hotel. I first stayed at the Sofitel Bogota in May for business and thoroughly enjoyed it, and was very impressed with the excellent service, location and amenities. My recent stay lived up to and surpassed my first experience. First, because the hotel is more like a boutique hotel in size, as a woman travelling alone, I felt very safe and comfortable. The gym which can often be dissapointing at small hotels has great machines and is a nice size. I also enjoyed a wonderful 45 minute massage. The breakfast and few meals I had were delicious. What for me really stands out in this Sofitel, is the genuingly friendly, nice and attentive staff. As a former event planner, I have stayed in many wonderful hotels all over the world and the kindness of the staff can be very inconsistent. At Sofitel Bogota, they are all very welcoming and kind, and ready to assist in any way.

As far as location, the hotel is very well situatated in a residential and commercial part of town so you can easily walk around the area that is filled witih great restaurants and stores.

Do note, however, that just because you may be paying in dollars, the hotel is not a bargain. It is actually on the pricey side for Colombia. BUT it is money very well spent when you can walk away feeling that things went very smoothly without disappointments. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
SOFITELBOGOTA, General Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2014

Dear Mrs. Cristina,
It is gratifying to know that your second stay exceeded your first visit, it indicates that all the efforts we make to be better every day have been welcomed by our guests and we are able to deliver memorable experiences each time, exceeding the highest expectations.
We enjoyed being able to care about our guests, and have the ability to turn a business trip into an experience that our guests enjoy, offering excellent massages, confortable gym and a varied and tasty breakfast, accompanied always with a professional and friendly team, ready to fulfill your highest expectations, all this because our hope is always give the better for our guests.
We are very pleased to have the opportunity to receive you again at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, which is also your home.

Reviewed 17 September 2014

I cannot tell you how many times I stayed here on business because I love being able to wlk, even at dark, and enjoy the nearby stylish bars and restaurants. Fro. Check inthrough check out flawless service by front office, porters and restaurant staff. Queen size bed room this time was nice and quiet and better kept than last time. The only drwa-back is that apprently nobody checks whether amenities had been used. It is a weird sensation when you rely on their body milk aftter the shower the morning of check out when your own stuff is already packed away and there os smear all over, most dried up already i.e. Has been sitting their used for a while.
Breakfast is stylish and ample varieta of juices and fruit, cold cuts and cheeses from the buffet, eggs or other staff like crepes and waffles made to order. Great coffee served with membrance of your personal likes.
Not cheap, but value for money - i will come again if I can get a similar deal.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
We are pleased to read this high description of our service.
All the Sofitel family always works for that magic that you describe, as security, professional staff service, and delicious breakfast, all this with the propose to make you feel that we always think about your expectations and it is a really pleasure to have you with us.
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you once more, hopefully soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

The only thing I didn't like to much is the bed, and for me, the quality of sleep is important as I travel mainly for business. The mattress was so soft so you sink into it. But besides of that, the room is clean, large and has a great illumination; total luxury!

What impressed me is the service. Their staff will make ANYTHING for you to be comfortable and happy. Their concierge helps you to plan your activities, transportation to the airport, etc. All charged to your hotel room.

Food at the restaurant and at the room service is pretty good, and the (Colombian) coffee at the breakfast, brewed with a french press is unique... ;)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Jack
Comments like yours make all the Sofitel family feel proud of the result of our efforts to do anything to make our guests feel at home, and is an important motivation for us to continue providing an excellent level of service according to a luxury hotel that combines proudly Colombian and French culture.
On your next stay, we will be attend to provide another alternative for your bed that not feel as so soft and you could have a fully enjoyable rest.
We look forward to your next visit.