1,182 results
All reviews zona rosa great hotel concierge staff restaurants and shopping t zone fitness room walking distance andino mall room service excellent location great area breakfast buffet comfortable rooms junior suite lots of restaurants four seasons safe area
Reviewed 30 November 2011

My husband and I spent five nights at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia during the last week in November. It was perfect and our room was impeccable. We were in one of the junior suites on the 8th floor and enjoyed coffee on the balcony in the morning. In particular, Carlos, who runs the hotel restaurant was extremely helpful and kind, recommending activities during our stay. Eric and Jonathan, the conceierges, were also extremely generous with their time and so helpful calling taxis, making restaurant reservations, recommending cafes and confirming the hours of museums for us. The hotel is located in the Zona T which is filled with restaurants and malls but not far (30 minute walk or a COP$5,000 taxi) from Zona G which is more residential and filled with upscale restaurants. We took a couple of trips by taxi to the Candelaria to see the Museo Botero, MAMBO and to have lunch and were ultimately glad we were stayed in Zona T. We had a great time at the Sofitel and look forward to returning.

3  Thank rosemcc
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Since my last stay in this hotel they have remodeled all rooms. Staff is very friendly, and the food is great.

1  Thank medquito
Reviewed 22 November 2011

I stayed for 3 nights at the Sofitel in Bogota. The hotel itself is very nice and the staff are pleasant. However, every time I called room service I had to be transferred to someone who spoke English and nearly every time my order came up incorrect. The staff language skills are not strong and I have traveled extensively throughout Latin America at stayed at lesser quality hotels where the English skills are superior.
Also, we asked for quiet rooms but were given rooms on the street which were very noisy. The street traffic kept me up on a Saturday and woke me up early on a Monday morning. The hotel quality (bed, showers, etc.) are very nice but the food quality and language skills need improvement.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the street. Don't eat at the hotel.
1  Thank travelgrrl09
Reviewed 13 November 2011

The Sofitel in Bogota is in a lovely neighborhood and I was able to walk about 3 blocks to the park for a morning jog. The staff was very friendly and helpful and I really appreciated that they spoke perfect English.

Well appointed breakfast plus eggs are made to order if you so desire.

Comfy beds. Great wifi signal.

Date of stay: October 2011
2  Thank Gypsytransplant
Reviewed 7 November 2011

The hotel is excellent but the staff is even better. Everyone was incredibly friendly, helpful and nice. Will definitely stay there again.

3  Thank blueblue