“Perfect to visit the city”

Gran Colombia Tours
Ranked #1 of 100 Outdoor Activities in Bogota
More attraction details
Owner description: Different experiences in the city and around it, knowing touristic places that offer an unique and authentic experience with local persons with English and French language skills to help you to discover each place with a historical and cultural context.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had Maria for guide, the tour was really interesting, much more than I expected. She explain us the culture, the history of the city, the political situation and show us really cool place. It wasn’t too long or boring but reAlly sensitive . I really recomand it !!

All reviews
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I took this tour on a day I wasn't feeling very well and Natalia was so sweet and everywhere we visited she tried to help me find something to make me feel better like Colombian tea or juice. The tour itself was really great and you get to see a lot of the history and different parts of the city. Natalia was very friendly and happy to answer questions which is not what I expected for a free walking tour. I would highly recommended this kind of tour!