“Very nice food and very friendly staff.”

Brasa Brasil Rodizio Bar
Ranked #286 of 3,295 Restaurants in Bogota
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: Brazilian, Colombian, Steakhouse, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Since 1984 Offering Our Customers great tasting meats rounds , slowly grilled roast , served one by one at the table by expert cutters on the amount and term of perfect cooking with a variety of accompaniments.
Reviewed 13 October 2017

It is so good to find different and very good side dishes to accompany your meat or fish. We really appreciated the salad bar, salads in Madeira are so boring. We will be back.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We were here for dinner, I was looking for good brazilian food to impress my wife. Food was awful and poor, the steak was overcooked and over priced. The service was good but they didn't have any clue of brazilian food in general. I've been eating brazilian food for years and many different countries and never see anything like this place. I was felling bad with my wife.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Pros
They offer not only Rodizio but also a la carte: Brazilian cuisine, Colombian cuisine, beef, chicken, fish, pasta, kid's menu
Live music (at least when I visited: Sunday @ 1500)

Cons
Restaurant is in a house, so some table areas have too few illumination (too dark for my preferences)
Side dishes portions are large, so if you are alone and ask for more than one, too much food will be wasted

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

This is the most Brazilian of the restaurants around Bogota. The salad bar is good but nothing explendid. The side dishes that accompany the rodizio are very good: rice, black beans, mandioca, french fries. The variety of meats are very good however they take a while to get to your table and it seems no repetition. Overwal I would recommend if you miss a taste of Brazil

Management response:Responded 22 December 2016

Thank you for your comments, we hope a new visit soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I've eaten at Brazilian steakhouses in 5 countries, this one was not very good at all. The carvers had a hard time cutting the meat, never a good sign. The buffet, or lack thereof was even worse. Nearly every place like this I've been to has an incredible buffet, salads, deserts, etc, this one was very small, only a few salad type options and not very tasty.

Lots of great restaurants in Bogota, I won't be back to this one, would not recommend. I came here because of the other reviews, not sure if those folks caught this place on a good night, or if they don't know good food, or even editable food.

1  Thank Jim H