Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Wonderful company and amazing experience.

I cannot compliment Ride On enough for their professionalism, patience and general brilliance. As... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Weasel1981
via mobile
Started nervous, ended up loving it!

I hadn’t been on a bike in over 2 years and I’m far from confident but my other half was keen to do... read more

Reviewed yesterday
charmaloo88
United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews banana cake these guys other companies small group great breakfast medical doctor death road own pace buffet lunch half the price loki hostel amazing experience knee pads safety equipment protective gear fantastic company felt safe
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Definitely recommend to anyone! Well organized, safe and a lot of fun! My daughter recently broke her collar bone and was unable to ride a bike but RideOn graciously allowed us to tag along on the tour riding comfortably in the van following the bikers along the way! If you are looking to bike Death Road I would highly recommend this company over the others, the safety equipment and gear provided was much more superior to any other tour groups we saw along the way. Willie is a fun personable guide who speaks great English. Eddie follows behind the group and takes great photos and Video along the way. Ogie (I'm sure that's spelled wrong) is a very safe and competent driver, which is a huge plus considering how crazy drivers are around here!! Thanks so much for letting us be part of this experience!!!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Honestly one of the best things you can do in Bolivia! Was so much fun and the guides stuck to the front and back of the pack, allowing those who wanted - to go fast and others take it slow. Ask for Billy! He’s a legend - funny and creates a great atmosphere!!! Food was great as well, the banana cake was the best way to start the day! A must do for sure!!!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Death road- You can make it really hard and challenging or keep it simple and safe. We were kind of in the middle. Our tour guide Willy who was awesome knew the right speed downhill for our group. We were a small group of 5 which really helps. Small group size is so important to enjoy the death road. Willy spoke perfect English and was literally like a paparazzi taking pictures.
We were given really good mountain bikes and the ride was very smooth. Great service for a really good price.
Also one more thing to point out- we had some miscommunication at the start with our pick up times but the owner took responsibility and called us and made sure we were on the van. We did not miss anything even though we started late. We were not rushed and it was great experience. We also stopped for zip line ride. The drive back was long but the driver did a good job, considering the amount of rain and fog. Kudos to Willy and team for making a great experience. Ride on “crazy llama”

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We travelled as a group of 18, Marcello and the guys looked after all of us brilliantly. The previous biking experience of the group was pretty varied, but no matter how fast or slow you wanted to go, the guys stayed with us. The gear provided was in excellent condition (bike, helmet with face protection, knee & elbow pads) especially in comparison to other tour operators. These guys are all about safety while also having good fun, telling tales, offering food reccomendations plus the banana bread is a great way to start the day!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Ride On was an amazing tour! I didn’t expect it to be as good as it was as I was on a budget and it was the cheapest tour, however these guys were awesome. We had the best looking by far gear and jackets to wear compared to other companies and we were the only ones with full face helmets.
I arrived on an overnight bus at 4am in the morning and despite having to book the day before the tour, I called them in the morning and they did everything they could to add me to that day’s tour.
After riding for hours I managed to take a big fall 2 minutes from the end of the tour and that safety gear paid dividends. Afterwards, the guide Marcello was extremely professional and cleaned and bandaged my minor scrapes.
The tour structure was great, there was breakfast, generous sandwiches for snacks and a buffet lunch. At the end of the tour we had a 3 hour drive back to La Paz and Marcello spent the whole ride engaging us and telling us about La Paz and Bolivia.

Highly highly recommend these guys!