Americas Best Value Inn - Arkansas City
USD 87*
Econo Lodge(Winfield)(Great Value!)
USD 64*
TripAdvisor
Town House Motel(Arkansas City)
  • Breakfast included
Liberty Inn(Winfield)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2011

After reading the other reviews, I was hesitant to stay here but the price was right and we were visiting family for the holidays. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice the room was & all accommodations were as stated. The heat lamp in our bathroom went out the first day and it was fixed by the time we returned to our room that evening. ( We were also pleased that our well behaved dog was welcome as many hotels do not take big dogs). Would we stay there again? You bet! As a matter of fact I plan another trip back there this year and hope to stay in the same place!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank trisha426
Reviewed 11 August 2009

Stay away, stay away, STAY AWAY!

This place is full of bed bugs and I am still suffering from the bites

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2009

This was the first time I had ever stayed at America’s Best Value Inn and honestly I wasn’t expecting much as there is a reason the price was lower than everyone else. And I found out just that; you get what you pay for. When I arrived, the desk clerk tried to tell me I was at the wrong hotel until I went and got my reservation number and suddenly it appeared. After blaming the problems on another coworker, she managed to check me into a room. Once inside the room, I was met with a cold blast of air as the heater had not been turned on for quite some time and the room was freezing. The heater is a wall unit that never shuts off and even on the low setting is to strong for the small room and makes it impossible to regulate so you are either to hot or to cold. The sink was filled with a brown substance that I was able to get some to wash down while the other remained solid in the basin. I finally settled down to complete my daily reports and soon discovered the advertised wireless internet was down. I called the desk and she said the whole hotel was down. So after a little 19” Magnavox television, I settled down in what was the only bright spot of the stay, and the most important, the BED. It was great, and very comfortable with comfortable pillows to go with it. The next morning the internet was still down and the front desk informed me that it had been down for over A WEEK as the ISP was reporting an outage. I would definitely consider a new ISP if they can’t repair their system in a week as that is unacceptable. Overall, the sleep was comfortable but the room was definitely in need of some work. I would definitely utilize this hotel as a last resort only.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank robsdaman