“One of the best hotel i've ever stay!”

Vision Hotel Apartments
Ranked #79 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I have travelled to much for the past 6 months. As part of my job. I have been assigned in Abu Dhabi and booked at Vision Hotel for 4 nights.

Honestly, it was better than i expected. From the staff to the rooms to the facilities.

The staffs is fantastic. They are helpful and works well. They greeted me upon my arrival with respect. Offered me coffee and juice when i am checking in. And assisted me through out my stay.

The rooms are....great! Clean and spacious. Big bathroom and big bed. With complete kitchen appliances and utensils.

The facilities are the best. One of it is the wireless internet. Not all hotels i've before offered free wi-fi internet. I tried once the gym and it was good. The restaurant is fine.

Definitely, i will recommend this hotel and if i have another chance i will definitey come back.

Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank acidburn70

Reviewed 25 March 2012

I stayed in this hotel at 1st of March, when i enter the reception you will find a very friendly stuff, and when check in the room I found it very spacious and clean, also the room have Wifi internet and it is free.
I used only the swimming pool and I found it very luxurious.
I will definitely recommend this hotel to all of my friends.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2012

My friends and I stayed at the hotel and found it to be very clean, and comfortable. From the moment we arrived at the hotel, staff was present to assist us with parking and our luggages. Once inside the front door, we were seated and served coffee, Arabic-style, or orange juice as well as fresh dates. Impressive was the friendliness of the staff, who gave us information about exercursions and things available in the hotel such as free Wi-Fi, made a very good impression on us to return, This hotel is in the heart of the city and very close to Abu Dhabi Mall. You will definitely enjoy staying here.

Room Tip: one bedroom apts can accommodate 3 adults and child comfortably
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We stayed att Vision for 3 nights. It was a nice hotell with all the things you need in the room. + for the washingmachine. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The pool, gym and spa was very lyxary. But the poolarea was too small for the sun-chairs.
The view from the hotel is not so nice..a lot of trafic.

We tried the restaurant once... I took a ceasarsallad with chicken..but were was the chicken and the crocants? The taste was fine..but it wasn´t worth the price.
If you want to go out and eat..go to the shoppingmall..it´s just at short walk from the hotell.

Room Tip: We stayed in a studio..it was nice.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2012

This is my second extended stay at this hotel/apartment in Abu Dhabi and I must say this place is hard to beat. I tried it almost a year ago and was very pleased. During my recent extended stay this time, the Vision hotel and staff again exceeded my expectations. You get treated as if you are a part of the family. They greet you by name and are so eager to provide any needed help. The spacious and modern facility has all the amenities needed for an extended stay. If you are looking for a home-away-from-home, this is the place.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
0.9 km away
Al Manzel Hotel Apartments
Al Manzel Hotel Apartments
#59 of 128 in Abu Dhabi

Been to Vision Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Vision Hotel Apartments

Address: Old Mazda Road | Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi 52662, United Arab Emirates
Region: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Abu Dhabi > Abu Dhabi
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #79 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Price Range: $44 - $266 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Vision Hotel Apartments 5*
Discover an exceptionally welcoming address among five-star Abu Dhabi hotels, in the heart of the Central Business District at Vision Hotel Apartments Deluxe. Renowned for our warm hospitality, genuine services, and gourmet cuisine at Vision Café restaurant , we offer spacious, luxuriously appointed Abu Dhabi hotel apartment accommodation ideal for the discerning international business or leisure traveller. Here, a contemporary design and luxury amenities - including a rooftop temperature-controlled swimming pool and modern fitness centre, sauna, and steam bath - merge with a dynamic downtown setting for an unparalleled lodging experience. Book one of our elegant suites and experience the style and energy of this cosmopolitan Middle Eastern capital from one of the city's premier addresses. Located at the heart of Abu Dhabi's Central Business District Just a short stroll from fabulous shopping centers and famous landmarks Minutes of driving from the main General Exhibition Grounds Only 45 kilometers from Abu Dhabi International Airport ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Vision Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.