All reviews blue marlin relaxing getaway eid holiday pool bar we loved our stay rooms are spacious and clean home away from home nice room special thanks facilities gym shisha
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I checked in i found a big insect walking on my plate. I told them they said its all over the hotel.
I was understanding and i told them no need for upgrades and free stuff!
Surprisingly, they took away a duty free bag because it had gin bottle.
Hypocrit!!!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mireille M
Reviewed 5 November 2017

One of the worst hotel ever, bad customers service and unprofessional reception desk
There don't care about their guests.. they do only care about money
I booked my reservation on the hotel website itself and mention my requests and nothing

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Golden Tulip Hotels
1  Thank Mahmoud M
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Booked a family room (for 4 adults) to arrive to a room with one bed! Even though we paid for the bigger room we were charged extra per person! Room very basic.
Will not be staying here again - only booked the room as we were visiting Blue Marlin - would much rather pay for the overpriced taxi fare back to Dubai!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Golden Tulip Hotels
Reviewed 4 October 2017

this hotel is nice but really its very old and its need a lot of maintenance I went there one night only with my family ..its old place .. I enjoyed their food ,i just try two connecting room in the ground for my family but i don't like it the cooling only in the room but in the hotel was very poor cooling .

Room tip: i just try two connecting room in the ground ,
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

It's an old hotel, looks old, smells old. Needs some maintenance. TV didn't work properly, rooms were very basic. Pool is nice but we could only get towels late in the morning. We went out for breakfast and left the No disturb sign on the door. However we found the door wide open when we can back and no one around. Breakfast was ok but we had to order pancakes separately. Only deserts were mini croissants. No coffee machine, only black coffee. Maintenance noise from the revamp of an area close to the pool. In the region you'll find better for less.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple