All reviewsblue marlinpool barrooms are spacious and cleandubaifacilities
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Stayed at this hotel with my friends to work on an important academic report that required focus, we chose the place because it was outside the town and usually not crowded. Initial interaction during reservation was very bad, our reservation was cancelled by hotel without talking to us and they booked us at a nearby cheaper hotel at nearly the same price. The manager behaved rudely with my friend when he tried to figure out and used the words like "throw you out of the hotel" etc. Anyways, we did get rooms at the hotel finally. The facility has decent amenities, reception & room-service staff was very helpful and friendly, breakfast had limited options available, room service is fast (<15 minutes), Brasserie restaurant offers Buffet on Friday night, meeting room was equipped with projector, LCD screen and we were served adequately with snacks, refreshments. Internet access was a problem on first day, and slow for rest of our stay. Try to stay away from this place on weekends, its gets noisy due to party at the club. Ground floor rooms open to pool side, but don't have carpets so if you're allergic to floor, request for rooms on upper floors.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Shady H, Rooms Division Manager at Golden Tulip Al Jazira, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and see it as an opportunity to learn and improved our services and accommodations. It is nice to note that you were pleased with our facilities and had a successful meeting.

Further, we regret that we were unable to grant your booking and to book you out in a nearby hotel as we had a clear instructions and order from Ministry of Presidency Affair of UAE due to the official visit of King of Bahrain.
Although, we did the maximum to keep your booking in our hotel, I hope you that you will consider Golden Tulip Hotels and resort on your next visit so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2015

Loved the hotel rooms, prices are good for the food and quality. Superb pool and pool bar. Must go! The pool facing rooms are great with Blue Marlin which is my favorite. Good crowd and hospitable staff

Room Tip: Pool facing deluxe
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Shady H, Rooms Division Manager at Golden Tulip Al Jazira, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2015

Dear Anusha,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Golden Tulip Al jazira Hotel.

I am extremely pleased to know that you had an excellent and enjoyable stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort and its facilities.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to our Resorts in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Rooms Division Manage

Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

It's like chalet with good balcony and direct access to the pool, but poor AC in the corridors and humidity inside the rooms unless you make it like freezer.
Has an advantage in being so close to Dubai-about 20 minutes from Mall of Emirates- and cheap cost.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Shady H, Rooms Division Manager at Golden Tulip Al Jazira, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2015

Dear Amjad,

Thank you for your observations and comments. We strive hard to provide our guests a comfortable and memorable stay.

We are delighted to hear that you had some positive comments as well as we regret to learn that you did not appreciate our cooling system efficacy.
Rest assured you that your concerns have been taken seriously by us and have been addressed to the concerned department to take the necessary actions.
Hope none of these misgivings has turned you off our hotel completely as we all look forward to welcoming you back to our property.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

i would say, if travelling as a family with kids, skip the weekends. the loud noise from the rave party would surely get into your nerves. so i guess it really depends on what kind of relaxation you are looking for. the hotel is quite and calm during the weekdays and the poolside would be the best place to hang out. the rooms are OKAY - i guess considering the value for money, not bad really. But i wish staffs are a little bit more attentive to guests requests, like we had to call maintenance, reception several times to fix the clogged sink.

also, it;s kinda annoying that the pool bar is closed the whole time we were there, so not sure if they have manpower problems or something.

the spa/massage experience was awesome, i forgot the name of the thai lady masseuse- but she was really good and professional - i should have left her a tip actually, maybe next time LOL

overall the experience was great, enjoyed the beach views by the marina area and i sure look forward to coming back again. i just wish there was more stuffs going on when we went there.

Room Tip: pool view rooms-awesome
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Shady H, Rooms Division Manager at Golden Tulip Al Jazira, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Dear Guest,

I was glad to know that overall you had an enjoyable experience with us. I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort’s overall ambiance.

I have noted your feedback with regards to the Pool Bar and the delay for the in room technical intervention.
I appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments and as such your welcomed feedback has been shared with the management team.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to Golden Tulip Al Jazira Hotel in the near future.

Shady Hachem

Reviewed 20 April 2015

Unfortunately we didn't have a great experience here. lovely pool and private beach but the Hotel facilities and restaurant left a sickening feeling. not value for money at all. can find better self catering apartments in Dubai and hire a private driver should you need to be in the area at all.
Hotel driver dropped us (3 girls) at a traditional, strictly religious restaurant after we asked for a fine dinning restaurant - left us shaking in our boots!

Room Tip: just don't...
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Golden Tulip Al Jazira Resorts.

It is our aim to always provide the highest level of service to all our guests and I am extremely sorry for this unfortunate experience. I have no excuses to give you, I and my team let you down on this occasion and we are truly sorry for that.

I would be most interested to discuss the shortcomings and your concerns in detail and I would invite you to contact me at rm@goldentulipaljazira.com

Despite your disappointment, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Shady Hachem