1,849 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeblue baroceana restaurantnoche bardiamond memberzayed sportspool partyspecial thanksfront officeswimming poolsheikh zayed mosquemodern hotelexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousshort stayhouse keepingexcellent stay
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Wow.... just wow..upon arrived at hotel kabayan ( filipino ) front officers welcome us Henry, Francisco, Princess and gave us a warm welcome.when our room AC have problem they take action immediately.and thank also to Nestor the room attendant who always clean our room. thank you also for the fruits..

Our 5 days stay there is so relaxing.we enjoyed the pool.

Thank you Hilton staff for the amazing experience. Sure we will book again soon.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adrian G
HiltonCGAD, General Manager at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Adrian G

Warm greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Hotel!

Thank you for choosing our property during your recent stay in Abu Dhabi and for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are so pleased to hear that you found your stay and service to your expectation. We will share your warm feedback with our team. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

If you want to visit Grand Mosque then this hotel is a place to stay. Rooms are quite spacious but rather furnished quite some time ago. Hotel seems to not be refurbished recently but overall it is in good condition and it is very clean everywhere. Very nice staff, especially at the restaurants, pool and executive lounge.
We liked the stay and there were no problems during our visit.
Complimentary valet parking if you are Hilton Diamond.
You can read more review and photos on our blog - details in profile.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear upgrdpl

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Hilton CGAD for 5nights and it was a superb staycation with the nicest hotel staffs. First, as we enter the hotel for check-in, John Mark from reception greeted us and he is very friendly and helpful, he give us very nice room. The room was so clean and spacious, Although a bit hot at night inside the room because of the not proper working of the thermostat, we complained about this to the reception on our 2nd night, one maintenance staff come to our room to check for the aircondition, then the reception called us and said that they will transfer us in other room first thing jn the morning, then the next day afternoon, I called again for my complaine because still the aircondition is still not working properly, so this time one Engineer of the hotel come to our room to check the aircon and he said that the thermostat is the problem, so he said that he will address this problem to reception and will transfer us to another room, but then no one called us for the transfer, for me it’s fine, because I don’t want to bother them. Then when I go down to go to reception and I met Henry of Front Office, he asked me if how was our stay so far, I said to him about my complain regarding the aircon of our room, then he apologized on behalf of the hotel, so because the reception did not transfer us in another room, Henry give us complimentary stay in the Executive Lounge. Henry is very nice person, he is so friendly and professional, we are so delighted about him. Then we met Francisco and Princess of Front Office in the Executive Lounge, They are so friendly and professional as well, they are also very keen to their work. Also housekeeping John Metuge is very keen to his work, my room is always clean and neat because of him and Room Service Nestor give us fruits on our last night in the hotel. Overall, experience with the hotel are very good. Kudos to team Hilton CGAD, especially to Henry, Francisco, Princess, John Mark and Nestor. Thank you so much and I’m sure and promise to come back in the hotel and will celebrate my birthday this year in Hilton CGAD.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank RM A

Dear RM A

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Please Note:
- I am banker
- I have stayed in 5-star hotels across the globe (NYC, Dubai, Amsterdam, Singapore, etc.)
- Thus, I am familiar with the high standards of said hotels
- Lastly, I currently resident in the Hyatt Capital Gate

Now:
- On yesterday, I planned to meet someone at the Hilton for a coffee conversation
- I arrived to the Hilton lobby
- Three Hilton staff were at the desk
- The staff included (as I later discovered) the Duty Manager: Ms. Avril
- Not one, not one of the staff greeted me
- it appears as I was an annoyance to them
- I sat on one of the couches for approximately 10 minutes
- At no time did one (not even one) of the staff say, "Sir, welcome to Hilton, Can I help You? Would you like a cup of coffee?"
- After 10 minutes, I approached the front desk to ask about the best place in the hotel for coffee
- The young man at the front desk (Henry - I believe) be grudgingly stated I could go upstairs; he did not find it was worth his time to assist me to the elevator no give me the name of the place
- Avril, the Duty Manager, did not smile. Did not ask me if I would like a dinner?

Horrible Experience. Low-Class.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mujahid A
HiltonCGAD, General Manager at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Mujahid A

Warm greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Hotel!

Thank you for choosing our property during your recent visit and for sharing your valuable feedback.

We do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your visit to the property. We have acknowledge your concerns and corrective action would be taken with the relevant team members to ensure it would not be repeated in the future.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to make it right and welcome you back again.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Stayed twice at this property within a short amount of time in early May. This is a nice modern property with plenty of open space in the lobby which I appreciate. The check-in process was a little slow to my taste, especially given the fact that there were only 2 guests in front of me. I checked into my King Executive room on the 8th floor, the room was clean and spacious, loved the bathroom design and amenities. The room was quite high-tech so it may take a few minutes to figure out how to turn off all the lights :-)
The swimming pool, along with the gym and sauna are all top quality facilities; also loved having a nice meal outside at the Noche bar!
The only negative point of my stay was the fact that I was unable to have access to premium or high-speed internet; standard internet is not fast enough for me to effectively do my work. I had two responses from the hotel on this issue; the first time around nothing was done to help solve this issue. The second time around, an engineer came to my room, and I had the helpdesk on the line as well... Although we did not find a solution I appreciated the effort that was made to attempt to solve the issue.
Note to Management: As a business traveler who needed access to a VPN in order to perform my work efficiently, I was not able to do so, please look into this issue and at least allow the customers who need it to pay for premium internet!
Overall my stays were great and I would definitely stay again at this property!

Room Tip: Get poolside view rooms
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HiltonCGAD, General Manager at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Le_ Iceman

Warm greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Hotel!

We have acknowledge your concerns and would be addressed with the concerned department and hopefully it would be resolved.

We are so pleased to hear that you found your stay to your expectation. We acknowledge your concerns and it would be
shared with the concern department.

Your warm feedback will share your warm feedback with our team.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.