1,665 results
All reviews roberto cavalli boutique suite dry hotel beautiful hotel star hotel rooftop pool room service hotel in abu dhabi hotel facilities buffet breakfast room was spacious an upgrade business trip special thanks von roses hassan
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Being a layover Etihad guest was a bad experience but the hotel service kind of made up for it!
Thank you Rajiv for being the wonderful person at the Front Desk-always there with a smile! You made my stay amazing. The concierge team are super friendly and very informative.

Room Tip: The suites are a good upgrade to take!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
George D, General Manager at Royal Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Pema,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests at Royal Rose Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would like to thank you for the compliments in our hospitality service.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon for more memorable experience.

With kind regards,

George Demitry

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great place to stay for a few days. Comfortable rooms, good location and the staff is very helpful. Thank you, Mr Matthew, from the reception. He helped me several times with answering my questions and fulfilling my requests.
I’m sure I’ll come back on my next trip to AD.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in royal rose hotel which was booked by Etihad due to the flight over booked....the hotel it's self is amazing and the service was excellent ...Thanks to Mr.Patrick from the concierge who guided us on what to do in Abu Dhabi and his services was perfect....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was a nice stay and had a great time. Loved the pool and the spa. It's a beautiful and sofisticated hotel to stay in Abu Dhabi. And would like to give a compliment who was so helpful and friendly to me in the front desk. Rajiv is actually doing a good job. And food was also good. Will visit to your hotel again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel makes our stay as memorable as always. Thanks to the housekeeping staff that makes our room spotless and fresh. The beds and pillows are so comfy, towels are clean and smells fresh. They are also, ensuring that your bathroom amenities are replenish daily. Well definitely back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple