1,806 results
All reviews urban kitchen thai hospitality glass elevator thai restaurant the club lounge beautiful hotel the general manager high floor swimming pool special thanks enjoyed my stay room service business trip luxury hotel late check rooms are spacious buffet breakfast
Reviewed 14 May 2018

While checking out on a previous visit early May, a lot of groups were chevking in so all reception desks were full. Recommended to Mr Hamdy that it would make a lot of sense to have a notice placed at reception during busy times for checkk out so leaving guests can quickly leave the hotel and easae congestion in the lobby..

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear marcuschandler,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

We truly value your comments and we are relived and happy that Hamdy was able to facilitate a quick and seamless check out for you.

We do hope that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to another lovely stay at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel twice and first time I took a room then I took a suite. I will start with the positive thinks:

The parking service is very good.
The Hall is clean and has a rest area and WC plus Arabic coffee served for greeting the customers.
The hotel has a very luxury interior design with open screen elevator that shows you the hall and facing the north side AD city while going up.
The rooms are very clean, well designed, and decorated.
The rest room is very modern and highly equipped.
The hotel is cold and smells very nice.
They also have ladies and gentlemen salon but I didn’t try it.
The only things that really took off the good image from my eyes is the reception workers! Their greeting doesn’t match the hotel luxury situation. They don’t hand you the card and the documents on your hand they just put it over the table ! The speak with a very bad mood ! And they even didn’t say to me welcome to our hotel or we hope to see you again! Even the cold towel service which is for greeting people with something to drink ( I don’t know what it was because they just put it on the table of the reception) . I think only this was the bad side which really very important because it’s really good effort made for all of these good things which was brought down by reception team.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank abdulla a

Dear Abdulla,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

First of all we would like to thank you for taking the time to write to use your detailed and constructive feedback.

Please do accept our sincerest apologies for experience you've had during your check in with us. Do note that your comments are taken with utmost care and know that this is not the type of welcome experience we would like our guests to encounter. Corrective and immediate actions are now already in place to address your concern.

Meanwhile, we are very delighted to note how much you enjoyed the facilities and the design of the hotel.

We are truly grateful for your review and eagerly look forward to welcoming you back hopefully for a more effortless and pleasurable stay at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here at the beginning of our 10 day stay in the UAE and nothing was ever too much. We booked two rooms and were upgraded to a suite and an adjoining room which was perfect. We had the buffet dinner on one of our nights and Chef James was amazing.. He cooked up a storm for us. We also used the swimming pool which was lovely too. We will definitely return.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi for 10 days!

We are happy to note how much you enjoyed your rooms and the buffet dinner provided by Chef James. We are also very pleased to note that you enjoyed the pool and are all very much excited to welcome you back for another pleasurable stay in our property.

It would give us tremendous joy to have you again as our guests soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel rooms, restaurants and facilities are gorgeous! Staff are friendly and well worth getting club lounge access for the food and happy hour! However if you are looking for a hotel to sit by the pool I would not recommend. Pool area is a litttle run down, and there are not many sunbeds, the sunbeds that are there are not hugely comfortable.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear sunseaandfun,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

We are delighted to note that you enjoyed the most comfortable stay in our property. The Club Lounge team will surely be motivated to consistently give our guests a memorable experience noting how much you enjoyed the food and happy hour.

Please accept our sincerest apologies with regard to your experience at the pool area. Do note however that there are future plans in the pipeline for a major overhaul our pool area to give our guests an enjoyable experience

We look forward to welcoming you back to another fantastic stay at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I have asked for a quiet room and got a great one on the 30th floor with a breathtaking view of the Abu Dhabi cityscape, reaching up to the Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers.

The room was very spacious, bright, and squeaky clean with a full bathroom, including an oversized shower-head.

I loved the easy access to the swimming pool, the spa, and the gym. The staff was super courteous, very helpful, and extremely accommodating.

My package included a breakfast at the Urban Kitchen. My advice is that if you are on a diet or in a morning hurry, don't go there. Otherwise, the breakfast at Urban Kitchen may very well be your only meal of the day. It is sumptuous, has it all, and the cooks are all available to attend to any culinary whim or wish. I particularly enjoyed scooping a heavenly chunk of the honey-dripping, rectangular honeycomb that the kitchen offered every morning.

At the table, the service that Priyanka provided was outstanding, Even in extremely busy mornings, with the Urban Kitchen overfull, she managed to give my table the focused and dedicated care it needed.

Overall, it has been a great experience, my first with Dusit Thani, but I can guarantee you there will be a second, and many more after that. Inshallah.

Room Tip: Ask for upper-floor rooms. Generally, they are very quiet, and the ones on the outside have great views.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Abe E,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi,

I am pleased to share with my team your wonderful and detailed feedback noting the view, the comforts and cleanliness of the room you stayed in and its easy accessibility to the pool, spa and gym. We are also delighted to know how much you appreciate we warm and courteous service our team has genuinely given you.

Our team Urban Kitchen especially Priyanka were likewise pleased on how much you enjoyed the lavish buffet selection, especially during breakfast.