USD 248
USD 191
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 230/night.

USD 387
USD 91
  • Pool
USD 147
USD 105
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

USD 210
USD 117
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 167/night.

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
USD 169
USD 427
USD 329
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 367/night.

USD 283
USD 184
Hotels.com
USD 96
USD 81
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 106/night.

USD 134
USD 94
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 117/night.

Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
USD 95
USD 70
Agoda.com
1,707 results
All reviewsurban kitchenthai hospitalityglass elevatorthai restaurantthe club loungebeautiful hotelthe general managerhigh floorswimming poolspecial thanksenjoyed my staybusiness tripluxury hotellate checkrooms are spaciousbuffet breakfastyas island
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I saw 5 stars for this hotel at a web site. After leaving I suggest 7 stars.
The hotel room: excellent, enough space, clean, quiet and friendly spirits taking care if I was not in the room.
The supporting site: excellent, beautiful decorated halls and rooms like club lounge, restaurants and even rest rooms, very nice personnel, always prepared to lend you a helping hand, I'm deeply impressed at all.
The food: excellent, a wide selection of specialties, waiting for you to try, the kitchen did a very good job
My special thanks goes to Khun Miau and the people I met in the club lounge. I got a feeling that I visit my sister and her family, so much warm care and help.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Dahms_2018,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

I am pleased to share with my team how much you were delighted by their efficiency and warm Thai hospitality particularly our colleague Khun Miau from Dusit Club Lounge.

We were indeed happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed the comforts of our room, the extravagant, authentic and delectable cuisines from our restaurants and inevitably awed by the decor and ambiance of our property.

We are grateful for your feedback, as we look forward to welcoming you back to another excellent stay in Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Brilliant and outstanding in both services and quality! My family love this hotel too much. We usually visited the Dusit hotel during our weekend and school break of our kids. We enjoyed our stay a lot and my family so much impressed in service of staffs in this hotels, especially for Thai staffs, they have provided a great services and supports.
Special thanks to Thai staffs; Khun Rujira, Khun Deer and Khun Meaw.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear snuwong,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

I am pleased to share with my team how much you and your family enjoyed the stay and particularly delighted by the warm Thai hospitality of Khun Rujira, Khun Deer and Khun Meaw.

Indeed we are happy that the spring break holiday spent with us was a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back to another memorable staycation at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hotel is satuited in a perfect postion, in the middle of this expanding city. A short taxi drive will take you to the seashore on the opposite direction a slightly longer trip to the Ferrari track or the Louvre museum.
The rooms are large and clean. We had a room at a top floor with a panoramic view of the city. The hotel is modern and very clean. Breakfast is really good with many choices. The pool area is top class, with a 20 meters pool, a children’s pool, jacussi, damp and dry sauna and traning fasilities.
Best of all is all the members of the staff we meet did their best to make our stay memorable.

Room Tip: Top floor. Mangrove view.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Father-Copenhagen,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

We are pleased to note that you appreciated the convenience of our location towards tourist destinations and nearby malls. Yes, taxis are everywhere and cheap too,

We are happy that you also enjoyed the comforts of our room and the stunning view of the city from your window and of course, the facilities and amenities of our hotel.

We are grateful for your kind feedback, as we look forward to welcoming you back to another perfect stay in Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Well it was beautiful hotel when I first came in I looked up and I was shock and bit scared because it was so long,but yeah,now it looked beautiful and great but I just came in for dinner cause my dads colleagues invited him I hope that I stay here for the next few days I should recommend you visiting this hotel.

With my regards.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Abuabker B,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi and for sharing your feedback with us.

My team and I were delighted to note that you were in awe of our stunning property and frankly had a great time. We are grateful for your recommendation and feedback, as we look forward to welcoming you back to another lovely stay at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I booked a standard room, which we got for free being Elite Club members. To make things even better, we were upgraded to a higher category room, again for free. We enjoyed our stay and experienced the variety of restaurants and facilities in and around the hotel. As part of our plan, we took the opportunity to visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi and had an amazing weekend to remember for the years to come. We enjoyed it, what about you?

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear waelmakarem,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

We are pleased to note how much you enjoyed the warm Thai hospitality of our colleagues and how much they were able to delight you during your stay.

The Chefs were likewise happy with your positive remarks and glad that you had quality time spent with your wife at the Louvre.

We look forward to welcoming you back to another memorable stay at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.