All reviews harvesters bar la piazza concierge supervisor small window house keeping great hotel recommend this hotel hotel service front office comfortable stay special thanks early check home away from home rooms are clean hotel is located would definitely stay here again three nights
Reviewed 15 May 2018

It was an outstanding experience, room are clean, temperature is good as well.
breakfast is great and the people who work there polite anf helpful, in special for Macmillan Ndipnu (Mac) such a great employee always friendly and give attention to the guests.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Guilherme G
AUH_DTWN, Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Guilherme,

Thanks for your great five star review, we are very happy that you had a great stay and that you found our team helpful and friendly. Hopefully we will see you again very soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Welcome staff friendly and efficient, a good bfast service, and clean rooms with a well working wifi, so price/qulaity is good. taxi are always available at the entrance. Fitness and pool are ok, and generally cleanded as well

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Emanuele S

Dear Emanuele,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. We are truly touched and grateful for your very kind review. We are very happy to know we "ticked all the boxes" for you. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We have stayed in Holiday Inn Downtown Abu Dhabi last week.We looked on the reviews and was recommended by our friends.
After a long tiring day of exploring Abu Dhabi, we went back to our room to have a rest.

This is what happened during our stay:

1.My friend and I decided to attached the twin bed, upon moving it, we found a dusty carpet with multiple seeds of Melon scattered in the floor. We felt uneasy to remove our shoes due to the thick dust that we saw. We dialed (0) to request slippers and reported the dirt we’ve found.

2.Suddenly I was caught up the television, was disappointed when I touched the sticky ( something oil) on the frame of the TV

3.It took 38 minutes past no body attended our request.I dialed again zero and repeat what I said on the same guy who attended our call He then replied “ You should call to housekeeping ma’am “.I wonder on how he replied, He doesn’t care to passed the message to the concerned department so patiently we checked the number of housekeeping and annoyingly had to repeat the same story all over again.

4.After 20 minutes, finally someone knocked the door.Without even notifying who he is. He bring us the slippers, and we showed him the dirt.He went out and came back with the vacuum, not even saying a single words from the beginning till end.I felt he doesn’t seen anyone in the room, his busy on his mobile while vacuuming,bagging and dragging on it.(Note: it’s around 11:00 PM) My friend and I just only looked each other and smiled on what’s going on.

4.The next day, we went for breakfast on their All day dining.We looked around on the buffet. We caught our attention to the Filipino chef who does a live cooking,Nicely ,I ordered scramble eggs. I came back on him and asked if it’s ready, he just look on me rudely and said No, his gesture is not approachable.

5. I just let my friend to take my egg, when we are both seated, she told me how rude the Fi chef is.We both having deal badly with that chef. My friend requested to put more salt but the way he delivered his reply seems he is working on the street.”You should tell me that before you order”!

6.While we are talking about our experience with the Chef, A lady in-charge in the restaurant approached us on how was our food.She given us an opportunity to share our experience all throughout our stayed.She apologize of what was happened and assured us to forward our
concern.

7.Overall, the room is dirty, staff are not approachable. Not happy!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
IHG_AUHDTWN, Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Heidi S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. I feel very sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience with us at Holiday Inn.

I unfortunately, did not get to hear about your concerns during your stay and did not get the chance to make things right for you. Outstanding guest service is something we pride ourselves on and your feedback will help us a lot to improve.

We do hope that you will give us another chance to give you the true Holiday Inn Downtown hospitality experience.

You can contact me directly at mohamed.elsayed@ihg.com

Once again thank you for your time and we hope to see you again soon!

Kind regards,

Mohamed Elsayed

Operations Manager

Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We booked th3 Holiday Inn Downtown for our honeymoon trip. Our experience was above and beyond our expectations. I have been a Holiday Inn customer for over 20 years, I have to say that here I experienced the best customer service ever! The whole team (reservations, concierge, Reception and room service) were absolutely fantastic and their attention to detail unrivalled. Thank you all for making our stay memorable!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Giovanni S
IHG_AUHDTWN, Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Giovanni,

Thank you for the wonderful review and choosing to spend to your honeymoon at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown. We are thrilled that we were able to be a part of such a special occasion.

Thank you for letting us know about the outstanding service you received from the team and that we made your stay memorable. Congratulations on your recent nuptial, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Pleasant and comfortable like home stay. Cordial and friendly staff, Perfect downtown city location.

Staff names: Jay, Joshua, Mohsin, Joyce, Eena, Chef Rupesh, Rowelia, Andrew, Azeem.

Conceirge- Mac , Manager-Toufik,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Jaideo R

Dear Jaideo,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the online community, as well as for recognising our friendly and professional colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.