8 people are viewing this hotel
USD 459
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
USD 459
Free cancellation until 04/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
USD 425
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
StRegis.comUSD 459
Hotels.comUSD 459
PricelineUSD 454
4,703 results
All reviews butler service buddha bar manhattan lounge sontaya restaurant ocean suite adult pool saadiyat island kids club sea view family pool special thanks seafood night half board huge bathroom main pool main restaurant life guards
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2021

My partner and me came to spend the weekend in Abu Dhabi. We were choosing between two resorts and definitely we made the right choice choosing St. Regis Saadiyat. The service was unbelievably good, I got sick one of the days and the concierge Asian lady (can’t remember her name) was very helpful and kind since she arrange for me an outside Doctor to come and check me up. The waiters at the adult pool were very professional and remembering the drinks we were having during our stay. Housekeeping service was definitely one of the best ones we haver ever been, always checking even 3 times per day, tiding and cleaning. Lifeguards at the beach were very kind to us! Love the service and the installations of the Resort definitely will come back. Thanks for the amazing hospitality!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Management, Other at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2021

Dear Andreaarojo,

Thank you for choosing the St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort for your weekend staycation.

I am delighted to hear that you and your partner enjoyed the stay and the service throughout the resort.

We look forward to welcoming you and your partner back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

My two sisters and I had an amazing afternoon tea at The Drawing Room. The food was delicious (there was lots of it) and the staff were wonderful and accommodating for dietary preferences. Rachel was super sweet and helpful. Highly recommend for a lovely afternoon with a stunning view.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear JumanJarallah,

Thank you for having your afternoon tea at the Drawing Room.

I am glad to hear that you and your sister enjoyed your afternoon tea experience with us. Thank you for complimenting on the food and the service of our associates, Rachel.

We look forward to welcoming you and your sister back to the Drawing Room.

Reviewed 9 September 2021

Going back to a place one fell in love with is always a risky move since there is more potential it lets you down than the other way around. With that being said, fully aware it might have happened to us, the second stay here was even better than the first one a few years ago. Superb is the best word to describe the experience. The Suite we got this time was similar to the one last time though on a different corner getting us a new view to the sea. The only thing I can say about the Suite, the breakfast, the pool, all the friendly and helpfull staff everyhwere and at any time is: ultimate perfection - simply superb in all aspects. This impression now defenitely surpases the last impression a few years ago that I reviewed as well. After nearly two years of no vacation at a hotel this stay also had an element of mental wellness. Whilst I stayed at lots of properties for business in the recent months .... nowhere close to what the Saadiyat St Regis offers. What I probably did like most is the fact that despite the pandemic, everything works and is perfeclty organized. Contrary to many other hotels, that use the virus as a daily excuse not to do this, that and the other (but still take your money and that at a higher rate), none of that happens at this hotel. You literally forget the pandemic when you walk through the doors of the St Regis Saadiyat. Cannot wait to come back. Very well done and thank you very much from an Ambassador and Lifetime Platinum member.

Dear OanOidaGrantler,

Thank you for returning to the St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort and for your wonderful review.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and once again the team has managed to exceeded your expectation. Thank you for your kind compliments on our Suite, the breakfast, the pool and all of our associates.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed 8 September 2021

I have been staying at the St Regis for a couple of days now and I still have some time left here. I have been treated like family by the amazing staff that work here. Whenever I come down for breakfast I am always greeted with a smile and conversation by the employees. Eliza, Sandra, Goodkuck really make my stay special here. I recommend staying here to anyone that’s traveling

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Management, Other at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Dear B2246IYjasonm,

Thank you for being our guest at the St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort.

I am delighted to read taht you are enjoying your stay and are being well taken care of by our associates Eliza, Sandra and Goodluck.

I hope you would enjoy the rest of your stay.

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Went here for our dear friends bday dinner at SONTAYA, greeted by their Waitress YUKI / anya! We were well accomodated and very friendly staff! We’d love to come back to celebrate more special days ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel Management, Other at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Dear Nnjgnz,

Thank you for dining at Sontaya restaurant and share the kind word.

I am happy to read that you and your friends enjoyed the food and service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort.