““Stay Cheeky” does Japanese.”
Review of Toki

Toki
Ranked #112 of 2,302 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Staying at the Hilton we opted for the Japanese restaurant round the corner from the front of the hotel. We were not really hungry but some food was required before going to the airport. I confess to being fairly ignorant about Japanese food and the menu had many dishes. We ordered 4 small dishes and loved it. It is obvious that this restaurant is very highly regarded. There were many Japanese people eating there which would confirm this. We came away making a mental note that we should try more of this type of dining. Till next time, “Stay Cheeky.L

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Went there a few days ago, went for lunch. I had the chicken teriyaki bento box, let me say it’s a feast! I couldn’t believe how much food I got. There is miso, salad, tempura, some noodles, steamed egg, chicken (which was a little gamey), rice, and a few more things I could not identify that were delicious. Plus ice cream and tea!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing sushi but it depends on the type of sushi you prefer. The area is very beautiful and food tastes amazing.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We love Japanese food and Toki delivers every time! We really enjoy the bento box and the mixed sushi platters. Having visited Japan we are overjoyed to be able to taste the seemingly authentic dishes, and its the only place we've been able to have lotus root. Overall, a great cosy ambiance with deliciously prepared, fresh, authentic Japanese food.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

It’s hard to get non halal Japanese in AD. So we went to Toki. It located in Hilton hotel. We ordered Katsu curry (pork) very tasty. It’s a must order dish ( for non halal) I got a lunch set consist of sashimi & maki. It was a huge portion. The set lunch comes with dessert. I was disappointed the dessert was not authentic Japanese dessert. I was expecting mochi but instead I had Chocolate ice cream.
The meal was not cheap but portion wise was big plus.