“Best japanese in Abu Dhabi”
Review of Toki

Toki
Ranked #118 of 2,381 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Toki is a traditional japanese restaurant with an amazing food and kindly service. There is a selection of special cuts directly from Tokio that are absolutely incredible. I truly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is one of the best Japanese restaurants I have ever been to. I came here with my family and every dish we ordered was fantastic. I would specifically recommend the sashimi platter to really take advantage of Abu Dhabi's fresh seafood. Everything from the interior of the restaurant to the presentation of the staff was done to a very high level.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank RoseCSC
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This place just nails all the basics Japanese staples. You could almost feel like you're in a nice hidden shop in Shimbashi. Food gets very close to what you'd expect of a genuine Japanese restaurant. Me and my Japanese wife both love the place.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Nikita K
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We wanted to eat Japanese food, and have decided to go to Toki for dinner.
We have received a warm welcome and have appreciated the large range of choice of the menu, with which one can discover Japanese cuisine.
We have ordered delicious takoyakis, the best we have had so far, a platter of maki rolls that were excellent, a chicken katsu curry that failed to disappoint us, and some tasty beef and potato croquettes.
The food was delicious and was served in reasonable quantities, which is nice considering the price of the dishes.
Overall, a very nice restaurant to eat Japanese food, but it still is a bit pricey despite the quality.
4 stars only because of the price, but the food deserves 5 stars.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2017

I can't believe Toki has been right under my nose for two years. After searching for a ramen spot in Abu Dhabi, we finally found Toki and its delicious Tonkotsu Ramen. Now I can't stop visiting! Amazing little spot at the Hilton!

Date of visit: May 2017