““Delicious food & Great service””
Review of Ushna

Ushna
Ranked #54 of 2,299 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cooking at Ushna has always been an inspirational affair. Fresh ingredients, high quality produce,consistency in every action and an open attitude to cooking are the four virtues that form the soul of the Ushna Kitchen.Our menu encompasses regional Indian classics presented in contemporary style that are best paired with wines or with one of the many Ushna Signature cocktails. Ushna has been awarded the coveted ‘Time Out Best Indian Restaurant Award’ for 4 consecutive years, the ‘What’s On Favorite Indian Restaurant’ and has been the recipient of three consecutive ‘Gourmet Abu Dhabi’ awards too - testament of its consistency in delivering excellent dining experiences over the years.
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful place in Dubai. If you really want top service and delicious food, head to # Ushna # Madinat Jumeirah Souk.
*Overall very good experience.
*Staff are friendly, helpful and professional.
*Keep it up:)

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I've been fortunate in being able to visit Ushna often as a Dubai resident. The variety on the menu results in difficult decision making, but I have never been disappointed. My go-to Indian dish is Chicken Vindaloo and it's always been great at Ushna.
When I decide to step out to try something other than the vindaloo for a change I depend on the servers to offer their recommendations and advice. They are knowledgeable and happy to help. So a little bit at a time I am expanding my Indian food experience.
The atmosphere in the restaurant is serene. Most of my visits are solo but it is just as enjoyable to take colleagues and business associates.
Souk Madinat has many high quality restaurants but Ushna is the one that keeps me coming back. It is not cheap, but the food and service are definitely good values in a very nice setting.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

For the couple of times i visited in this Indian restaurent and had a good experience.This time i am beyond good. I went with my wife as was her birthday. I loved it how the staff had helped me to surprise my wife with super delight deserts.So good friendly staff as well as mouth watering food tastes.From now on USHNA would be on my list to tastes better food far from home it feels like home good ambience with good service.
Thanks again USHNA.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I normally don't review restaurants or places i visit but this time it was different, the way i was treated by the staff once i reached there was exceptional, such a lovely atmosphere and wonderful staff specially the girl at reception can't forget her smile and how she welcemed us. The food was delecious and certainly will recommend this restaurant to all of my friends, family and even my customers.

Amazing experience!!!

I was dining there on Thursday nite, at the door I was welcome by very friendly host Yin. She was very professional and without reservation she manage to find for us table. Busy nite in restaurant. Our waiter was very friendly too. Food was amazing and service too. Very good place to try Indian food. Definitely we will come back.