All reviewsal hamravip loungedry hotelenjoyed my staythe hotel stafffront officebusiness loungeexcellent staylocation is excellenthome away from homeroom service isthai restaurantspacious roomsmoking roomcomfortable staybusiness tripstay in abu dhabi
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel. Very affordable and feeling comfortable... it's our 2nd time here... so clean, stylish room... we're looking forward to stay here again... and receptionists are friendly they extend the time of our stay...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank kristinagreat8888
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear kristinagreat8888,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your stay at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in City Seasons Al Hamra; we at City Seasons strive to exceed your expectations.

We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry.

I’m looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly and supportive staff
Room is generously big. Clean and tidy. Room is extremely very quiet and you guaranteed a good sleep all night long. And more, they do recognize me as a regular customer at their hotel. Thanks!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank anas s
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear anas s,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your time at City Seasons Al Hamra, Abu Dhabi. When you’re happy, we’re happy, and we’ll be sure to pass along compliments to our associates.We’ll be here when you’re ready to come back. Visit anytime.

With Kind Regards,
Deputy General Manager.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Had a great stay at this hotel, staff were very friendly and professional. Special thanks to restaurant staff Ms. Jean and team, club lounge staff Ms.Lean and team, house keeping staff and the front desk. "I shall return".

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank albur2018
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear albur2018,

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Iam a regular guest for twenty years from NDC Company.Always all the staffs giving excellent service.Excepcially Lean,kristine,zaid,and new lady Amritha.Also housekeeping staff taking good care of my room. To the manager Mr. Mostafa for a good as their Boss.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mohamed A

Dear Mohamed A,

Thank you for sharing the feedback about your recent stay with us and your review was an absolute pleasure to read. I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us and your kind words of appreciation have been shared with my entire team. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

It has been our joy and privilege to serve you and I look forward to welcoming you again to City Seasons Al Hamra , Abu Dhabi..

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Staff are very friendly and professional. Special thanks to Ms. Lean of club lounge and Mr. Zaid in front desk. We had a very nice stay. The room were spacious, clean and very comfortable to stay. Definitely i will stay at this hotel again and again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mhy1223

Dear Mhy1223,

Thank you for choosing to stay with City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel.

I am very happy to know you had a memorable stay with us. It is our mission to create memorable experience for every guest. Thank you for sharing your review with us, please know that I have shared it with our team.

Looking forward to your return to City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel