“Nothing to complain about! Very nice ice cream”
Review of Haagen-Dazs

Haagen-Dazs
Ranked #12 of 30 Dessert in Doha
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I am a big fan of Haagen-Dazs and really like this particular place. I visited this place twice and tried different ice cream flavors and I can say you can enjouy any if them with the very delecious crespy waffle cone.
Capatciino is also served here and it is ok

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I like all the dessert that we ordered and the taste was top notch with reasonable price.. don't hesitate to come if you are a fan of ice creams!

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I ordered the chocolate fondue. And it came out great as usual. Although a little on the messy side, as usually I see Haagen-Dazs serve perfect looking dishes with excellent presentation. And this time, this was not the case.

One issue I had is that when I told thebwaiter about an allergy that I had, he said he could do nothing and that I had to talk to the manager. This was a huge disappointment as all waiters should be able to cater to food allergies when it comes to their customers. And my request was sinple, remove the kiwi and put anything else in its place.

But the manager was great in ensuring that this is done for me.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Well the price is high but worth it. Tried to compare Hagen Dazs with Baskin Robbins and I just love both of them however Hagen Dazs has different type of ice-cream where I never tried in any of Ice-cream brunches. I love it anyways but it was soooo cold and delicious, I had small pain in my forehead brain :)

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

Its at Villaggio Mall in Doha . Service is fast & warm . You can taste the most delicious ice-cream here We will definitely be back .

1  Thank Zelikha A