2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUSD 247
TravelocityUSD 284
PricelineUSD 247
2,281 results
All reviews the pearl el faro cafe murano al sufra clarins spa toro toro secret garden spanish restaurant cigar lounge special thanks beautiful hotel amazing experience kids club excellent service swimming pool private beach thank you so much
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

Hotel room was spacious. Food menu had decent options. Sarah was helpful in security department. I recommend hotel for best security. Interior was 5 star for sure but lots of miscommunication with ordering meals and confusion between reception and in room service.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Dear Jassima,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha and thank you for choosing to stay with us as well as for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

It is a pleasure to read that you have had a great stay experience with us and that you enjoyed our service and facilities particularly our elegant and spacious rooms along with breathtaking views from its large balconies, our magnificent and 5-star hotel interiors as well as our food menu options.

I am also glad to know that the service provided by our team had a very positive impact during your stay. Thank you for particularly recognizing Sarah which is indeed one of our best security in the hotel and please be assured that your compliments will be shared with her and with the entire team as I am sure it will be an additional source of motivation to keep striving for the best in what we do.

On the other hand, my sincerest apologies for the miscommunication you've experienced, this is certainly not the impression we would like to give to any of our valued guests and rest assured that we have taken note of your comments. It is only through the valuable feedback of our guests that we can work on continuous improvement and further elevate our service offerings.

Once again, thank you for your great TripAdvisor review and I look forward to be hosting you soon for another great stay with us here at the Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

I chose Marsa Malaz Kempinski for my short staycation. To be honest I wanted to try another hotel I haven't been, as I've already stayed here like 2 years ago but I had a trust that no property has same experience as Kempinski, cuz I used to come to restaurants and always enjoyed here. Due to the situation everything was closed and it might not be the best time to enjoy the hotel facilities, however I would say it was indeed wonderful and enjoyable stay, definitely I will recommend Kempinski to my friends. The room was well organized and had everything I needed. Lady in Red Keke, who checked me in, she was kind and attentive. Housekeeping team was asking me if everything's alright, which I appreciate. And especially thank to Nelly, Glory, Michelle from room service team, they are very friendly and professional. Breakfast set menu was delicious, even though it was quite big portion for me I forgot their name but ladies who received my request from the call they made sure whatever I asked was delivered very quickly. And thank you Christina and probably the manager of front office..? she's asian, during the check out and bidding farewell. I'm grateful that I had a memorable stay here, all the staff made my day. Thank you all and hope to see you soon again!

Date of stay: April 2021

Dear Haeyeonp,

I am very delighted to read that you were able to escape these challenging times with a short staycation at our Palace and that you enjoyed our service and facilities from the moment you arrived and throughout your entire stay particularly our luxurious rooms as well as our delicious breakfast.

Above all, I am very glad to know that the team had such a positive impact on your experience. Thank you for highlighting and recognizing my colleagues, Keke & Kristina from our Front Office team and Nelly, Glory, and Michelle from our F&B team and rest assured that your kind words will be conveyed to them and to the entire team as I am certain that it will motivate us all in our daily quest to create memorable moments for all of our guests.

Once again, thank you very much for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcoming you back for many more amazing and memorable stays.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

I have been quarantined for 7 days at this hotel. every aspect of this hotel is perfect. The rooms are amazing, the view is breathtaking, and the staff are very polite and professional. I would like to thank every staff member for making my stay as comfortable as possible. Special thanks to Gazi from the housekeeping department for helping me with soo much and being there at anytime I needed him. Marsa Malaz Kempinski made my quarantine very enjoyable. I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone considering a stay at a hotel in Qatar. I will definitely be coming here again. Thank you for the amazing service!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Dear Mohammad A,

I am very delighted to read and to see from your rating that you found your overall stay to be amazing and perfect and that you enjoyed every aspect of our hotel and the service particularly our magnificent and spacious rooms along with breathtaking views over the Arabian Gulf and the Pearl-Doha from the large balconies of its 281 rooms and suites as well as the level of service extended by our team throughout your entire stay. I would like to thank you for particularly highlighting the professionalism and politeness extended by my colleague, Gazi from our Housekeeping team and rest assured that your kind words will be conveyed to him and to the entire team as I am certain that it will motivate us all in our daily quest to continuously create amazing stay experience for all of our guests despite these challenging times

Once again, thank you for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the entire Marsa Malaz team, I look forward to welcoming you back for many more amazing stays here with us at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 1 May 2021

My 7 nights quarantine stay was one of the unforgettable one. The room overlooking the ocean helped alot especially when you got stuck in the room. Thank you for the beautiful view where I can enjoy the sunrise every morning. The entire Team were very helpful. Tusar welcomed me at 5:30 am and made sure I had room ready so I could rest after long night flight. Sara from Security was very kind and ready to offer any assistance as I needed some items kept in the fridge. Mukesh, Wonani and Oman were very quick with food delivery. Great Team overall. Aung from Room Service made sure the fresh juices in the morning. Nitesh from Housekeeping noticed extra waters I consumed and added extra without asking. Thank you very much.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Dear Passau73,

It is a pleasure to read that you had an enjoyable & unforgettable experience with us and that you were particularly pleased with our magnificent rooms along with breathtaking views over the Arabian Gulf and the Pearl-Doha from the large balconies of its 281 rooms and suites where you can enjoy the sunrise.

Above all, I am very happy to know your thoughts about our team and that you found them to be very helpful and welcoming from the moment you arrived at the hotel and throughout your entire stay. The genuine care extended by our team indeed always makes the difference and I hope you will cherish it for a long time. I would like to thank you for particularly recognizing my colleagues, Tusar, Sara, Mukesh, Wonani, Oman, Aung, and Nitesh, and rest assured that I will personally share your great reviews and recognition with them and with the entire team as it is a great source of motivation for all of us and it will further add to the whole team's commitment in continuously creating memorable stay experiences for all our guests.

Once again, thank you for your lovely TripAdvisor review and I look forward to be hosting you soon for another unforgettable stay experience here with us at The Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl-Doha

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

Was stayed in Marsa Malaza kempinski on March. That was my quarantine days..
Really that was a amazing days which i had ever. But it was not my first time experience in ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Marsa Malaza kempinski is the best.
All over the staff assistants they were well known about hospitality.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Dear Anasbinh2021,

I am very delighted to read and to see from your rating that you found your overall stay to be amazing and I am so thankful for the comments you have said about our hotel, team, service, and hospitality. Rest assured that your kind words will be conveyed to the whole team and I am certain that it will motivate us all in our daily quest to create memorable moments for all of our guests.

My personal appreciation for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the entire Marsa Malaz team, I look forward to welcoming you back for many more amazing stays here with us at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.