Lowest prices for your stay
USD 274
Hotels.comUSD 311
TravelocityUSD 311
PricelineUSD 274
2,285 results
All reviews the pearl el faro cafe murano al sufra clarins spa toro toro secret garden spanish restaurant cigar lounge special thanks beautiful hotel amazing experience kids club excellent service swimming pool private beach thank you so much
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

I chose Marsa Malaz Kempinski for my short staycation. To be honest I wanted to try another hotel I haven't been, as I've already stayed here like 2 years ago but I had a trust that no property has same experience as Kempinski, cuz I used to come to restaurants and always enjoyed here. Due to the situation everything was closed and it might not be the best time to enjoy the hotel facilities, however I would say it was indeed wonderful and enjoyable stay, definitely I will recommend Kempinski to my friends. The room was well organized and had everything I needed. Lady in Red Keke, who checked me in, she was kind and attentive. Housekeeping team was asking me if everything's alright, which I appreciate. And especially thank to Nelly, Glory, Michelle from room service team, they are very friendly and professional. Breakfast set menu was delicious, even though it was quite big portion for me I forgot their name but ladies who received my request from the call they made sure whatever I asked was delivered very quickly. And thank you Christina and probably the manager of front office..? she's asian, during the check out and bidding farewell. I'm grateful that I had a memorable stay here, all the staff made my day. Thank you all and hope to see you soon again!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Dear Haeyeonp,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha and thank you for choosing to stay with us as well as for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

I am very delighted to read that you were able to escape these challenging times with a short staycation at our Palace and that you enjoyed our service and facilities from the moment you arrived and throughout your entire stay particularly our luxurious rooms as well as our delicious breakfast.

Above all, I am very glad to know that the team had such a positive impact on your experience. Thank you for highlighting and recognizing my colleagues, Keke & Kristina from our Front Office team and Nelly, Glory, and Michelle from our F&B team and rest assured that your kind words will be conveyed to them and to the entire team as I am certain that it will motivate us all in our daily quest to create memorable moments for all of our guests.

Once again, thank you very much for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcoming you back for many more amazing and memorable stays.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

I have been quarantined for 7 days at this hotel. every aspect of this hotel is perfect. The rooms are amazing, the view is breathtaking, and the staff are very polite and professional. I would like to thank every staff member for making my stay as comfortable as possible. Special thanks to Gazi from the housekeeping department for helping me with soo much and being there at anytime I needed him. Marsa Malaz Kempinski made my quarantine very enjoyable. I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone considering a stay at a hotel in Qatar. I will definitely be coming here again. Thank you for the amazing service!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Dear Mohammad A,

I am very delighted to read and to see from your rating that you found your overall stay to be amazing and perfect and that you enjoyed every aspect of our hotel and the service particularly our magnificent and spacious rooms along with breathtaking views over the Arabian Gulf and the Pearl-Doha from the large balconies of its 281 rooms and suites as well as the level of service extended by our team throughout your entire stay. I would like to thank you for particularly highlighting the professionalism and politeness extended by my colleague, Gazi from our Housekeeping team and rest assured that your kind words will be conveyed to him and to the entire team as I am certain that it will motivate us all in our daily quest to continuously create amazing stay experience for all of our guests despite these challenging times

Once again, thank you for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the entire Marsa Malaz team, I look forward to welcoming you back for many more amazing stays here with us at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 1 May 2021

My 7 nights quarantine stay was one of the unforgettable one. The room overlooking the ocean helped alot especially when you got stuck in the room. Thank you for the beautiful view where I can enjoy the sunrise every morning. The entire Team were very helpful. Tusar welcomed me at 5:30 am and made sure I had room ready so I could rest after long night flight. Sara from Security was very kind and ready to offer any assistance as I needed some items kept in the fridge. Mukesh, Wonani and Oman were very quick with food delivery. Great Team overall. Aung from Room Service made sure the fresh juices in the morning. Nitesh from Housekeeping noticed extra waters I consumed and added extra without asking. Thank you very much.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Dear Passau73,

It is a pleasure to read that you had an enjoyable & unforgettable experience with us and that you were particularly pleased with our magnificent rooms along with breathtaking views over the Arabian Gulf and the Pearl-Doha from the large balconies of its 281 rooms and suites where you can enjoy the sunrise.

Above all, I am very happy to know your thoughts about our team and that you found them to be very helpful and welcoming from the moment you arrived at the hotel and throughout your entire stay. The genuine care extended by our team indeed always makes the difference and I hope you will cherish it for a long time. I would like to thank you for particularly recognizing my colleagues, Tusar, Sara, Mukesh, Wonani, Oman, Aung, and Nitesh, and rest assured that I will personally share your great reviews and recognition with them and with the entire team as it is a great source of motivation for all of us and it will further add to the whole team's commitment in continuously creating memorable stay experiences for all our guests.

Once again, thank you for your lovely TripAdvisor review and I look forward to be hosting you soon for another unforgettable stay experience here with us at The Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl-Doha

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

Was stayed in Marsa Malaza kempinski on March. That was my quarantine days..
Really that was a amazing days which i had ever. But it was not my first time experience in ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Marsa Malaza kempinski is the best.
All over the staff assistants they were well known about hospitality.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Dear Anasbinh2021,

I am very delighted to read and to see from your rating that you found your overall stay to be amazing and I am so thankful for the comments you have said about our hotel, team, service, and hospitality. Rest assured that your kind words will be conveyed to the whole team and I am certain that it will motivate us all in our daily quest to create memorable moments for all of our guests.

My personal appreciation for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the entire Marsa Malaz team, I look forward to welcoming you back for many more amazing stays here with us at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

It is tranquile here. With a balcony facing east, I can do sunbathing in the morning. very important for a quarantine.

The food is amazing. My first time in Doha and I'm falling in love with hummus now. The Arabian foods always come with a big portion, so I only do iftar for a whole day it's available for the western option too. My little girl has many alergic to food. And they are very coorperative and accomodate to what I asked

I love the interior (calm gold color, wood furniture and some pearl detail inside) . All the room covered with carpet.. comfortable for my little girl playing on the floor

The kitchen sometimes call me weather the food is ok. Rani and Wohani calling and drop by say hello, asking if I'm ok during the quarantine. Other staff are friendly too

Alhamdulillah it is so much easier staying here for 7 days, expecially with kids with you. The big room enough for them to playing araund, the view and fresh air from the balcony make me feel so relaxing too.. Will be back here again inshaAllah

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank hayutirta
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Dear Hayutirta,

It is a pleasure to read that you had the best stay experience with us and glad that you enjoyed our food, service and facilities particularly our magnificent hotel interior which reflects the ultimate luxury of a genuine majestic palace, our luxurious rooms along with breathtaking views over the Arabian Gulf and the Pearl-Doha from the large balconies and our amazing variety of food particularly our all time Middle Eastern favourites, hummus.

I would also like to thank you for highlighting the level of personalized service extended by our team members throughout your entire stay and with every interaction you had as our aim is to always create memorable stays for all our guests and to anticipate each one's personal preferences. Thank you for particularly recognizing both my colleagues Rani & Wonani from our Rooms team and please be assured that your compliments will be shared with them and with the entire team as I am sure it will be an additional source of motivation to keep striving for the best in what we do.

Once again, thank you so much again for recommending us to our Tripadvisor readers as well as potential future guests and on behalf of the entire team, I look forward to be hosting you back in the near future for another great stay here with us at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.