4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUSD 311
PricelineUSD 274
TravelocityUSD 311
2,285 results
All reviews the pearl el faro cafe murano al sufra clarins spa toro toro secret garden spanish restaurant cigar lounge special thanks beautiful hotel amazing experience kids club excellent service swimming pool private beach thank you so much
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2015

My family and I decided to spend a weekend at this hotel, far away from the city and near the beach.
I don't think if I want to spend another weekend in an hotel in Doha I would come back here.
The place is ok, don't get me wrong. BUT...
1) in the swimming pool area I was basically the only Western expat woman and honestly I felt a bit out of place. If you're Western and a woman this makes a big difference. 95% were all locals.
Plus, such a huge hotel and no green areas, no green around the pool, shade is little. We are not in Europe, sorry but the aim of this weekend was to enjoy the pool near the sea, next time I will choose another hotel for sure.
2) not too much attention to details in the room or bathroom. For an hotel of this standard I expected better, as those of 5 stars should be.

On the contrary the best thing is:
the bed! It is really comfortable. Honestly, I have to say that that's the best thing together with the breakfast, which has variety and quality.
Staff is very kind.

1  Thank basbusa
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2015

Dear basbusa,

I am delighted that you made the trip to our magnificent hotel and that your stay was comfortable and relaxing.

Our breakfast buffet has certainly been a popular attraction to both in-house guests and visitors and I am pleased that you enjoyed the great variety in Sawa.

We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy our pool side and surrounding gardens that are steadily blossoming day by day.

Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

The best hotel that I had been in all my life.

Fantastic services, attention, comfort.. All the restaurants are excellent. The room is very beutiful and modern.

The best part was the pleasure swimming pool and beach.. In the swimming pool are I appreciated specially the attention from Flavio, he was helpful and polite all the time. The other staff from Spain also very friendly and agradable.

The breakfast was fantastic and I also had good moments in the restaurant El Faro with the Germany manager and Mr. Jamón from Spain.

I will be back soon.. I will make a free advertising with my friends in Qatar Petroleum.

Regards

Handerson Lanzillotta

Trip type: Travelled with friends
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2015

Dear Handerson L,

I am absolutely delighted to accept your praise of our hotel!

Thank you so much for taking the time to not only enjoy as many of our amazing outlets and facilities, but to also give us your fantastic comments.

We look forward to seeing you and your friends in the near future and I will convey your gratitude to the respective people.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

amazing beach , huge room , very clean hotel , great staff , very nice hotel . perfect breakfast and many restaurants . the location great in the heart of the pearl . really I loved this hotel . thank you very much marsa malaz kempinski .

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2015

Dear ben-3eed,

What a fantastic review, thank you so much for posting it on Tripadvisor.

We are very glad you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and hope to be welcoming you again soon at Marsa Malaz Kempinski.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2015

On 9th of May at noon with my family we visited the hotel restaurant. It was a nice surprise when we realized that buffet lunch is available as well. The food was amazing and on top of that there is a kids corner. With two small kids, this was a real benefit for us:).
Service was really good and we were delighted especially by the professional attitute of the staff led by Maria. Overall, we will be glad to visit Sawa again. We wish to the team to continue the same way in bringing such quality service for its guests.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2015

Dear petko7775,

Thank you so much for visiting our impressive hotel. I am absolutely pleased that you enjoyed not only Sawa, but other facilities as well.

We have done our best to anticipate our guests' needs and are delighted to hear such a great feedback.

We are currently planning various themes for our outlets; from themed evenings to special nights, and we hope you'll join us again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Amazing property in Doha. From the restaurants, faciities and staff.
I have to highlight the amazing pool and beach facilities and the service received there.
I have visited a few hotels in Doha and I can sat his is one of the top. The beach was in an impecable condition and the service was outstanding. I would like to highlight one brazilian gentleman, Flavio. He took care af all our needs, incredible service. From the moment we arrived he immediately prepared our sunbeds, brought us water and this refreshing cold towels. Than throughout the day he was always worried about our wellbeing, eventhough was a friday and the beach and pool were very busy. Flavio transformed a beach day into an amazing experience!! Thank you very much!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear MatimBleck,

I am absolutely delighted that your stay was made so pleasurable!

We are very fortunate to offer our guests such a magnificent hotel; from the architecture, the artwork and the breathtaking views, everything makes the guests feel extremely welcomed and relaxed.

Our team takes great pride in being able to make the guests feel as comfortable as possible. We are very proud to have a team that makes guests, such as yourself, feel so well looked after.

We will most definitely convey the message to Flavio and we look forward to your return.