“Best sushi and the most friendly service in Doha !!!”

Junko Sushi and Japanese Dining
Ranked #380 of 1,028 Restaurants in Doha
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We live very close and we visit junko for dinner several times. Every visit the food was great and the staff very attentive.
Best sushi in doha !!!!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Dined for the first time and were amazed by the food combinations and freshness of ingredients, recommend that you try the eel with egg sushi, smoked tuna sesame sashimi, soba noodles and foremost the signature dishes. We will certainly return to sample further dishes.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

After traveling to East Africa for 10 days, we stopped over at Doha for two nights, and we had sushi dinner at this restaurant twice. My son had a serious stomachache in Kenya, and he hadn't taken anything for 48 hours, but he rushed for tuna and others and felt much better. We returned to this restaurant the next evening.
Twice a week, we buy raw fish from a fishmonger who deals with Tsukiji's prime fish, and our expectations for raw fish, including sushi, are quite high. This restaurant was good enough to meet our expectations. We visited many Japanese restaurants in many countries, but it is always a delight to find a decent Japanese restaurant like this.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I'm about to leave doha after 11 years and I'm really going to miss junko. If u want to try something different have the "shabu shabu" it's like a Japanese hot pot where u cook the wagyu beef cabbage, spring onions etc in the broth yourself. I had loads of broth left over which they then prepared for me so I could reheat and have at home. The owner even came over to tell me how to do it properly. Fantastic place!!! They even show studio gibli films in the restaurant! Love it!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

My go to every other week. Fresh ingredients and friendly staff. Good variety on the menu. Private dining possible ... great ambience and reasonable prices.

1  Thank Mark P