“Clean and efficient service”
Review of Chowking

Chowking
Ranked #777 of 1,048 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great for groups. Clean and neat. The facade is just that not inviting as it is situated in a dark area, but it maybe adds to the charm.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Staff: Had arranged my baby birthday party in Chowking Holiday Villa last 29th December 2017. I must say that their staff/event host named Junjun is superb. A customer oriented staff. He deserves an award in the company. Assisted us in everything we have. The decorations he prepared for the party impressed us. Salute to Junjun. he is an asset to the company.

Food: I must say that I loved their orange chicken.

Price: Average and all are inclusive. Basic decors, Hosting, Games (just provide your prices), Food and Soft drinks

Con: Banquet facility always book in advance. Standard venue usage is only for 2 hours. Yet you can extend another hour at QAR 120

Until my next party guys.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We came last night, when we entered the smell of the place was just unbearable.The exhaust seems not working. The flloor is sticky and we felt that the place was just too dirty. Anyway, we decided to stay and check the menu.
We got a seat, we waited for at least 10 minutes and no one came to take our orders. We just left the place.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

1st am a loyal customer of this restaurant.

I have advantage club vouchers. At first i said 5 vouchers i will be using. Then since the order so late we decided to order 2 more lauriats. Orders were served late.

At the time of paying out. They punched only 5 because i only informed 5 in the beginning..the additional is punched a regular order. Tried to talk to manager for voiding the order. Which i believed not that difficult to do. I attempted twice still no because my word in the beginning was honored. Totally ridiculous!!! Common sense we are using vouchers then the other will be regular? I am not running for QAR 28 but to adjust to customer request us what my point is. I need to highlight this store manager Julius. Its unbecoming to a manager.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Good to learn that they already offer affordable Friday buffet at their Holiday Villa branch. Drinks and 1 dessert (leche flan/custard) already included.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Chowking? Share your experiences!