All reviews porcini lagoon restaurant club level the pearl lobby lounge rose petals lagoona mall outdoor pool hotel experience pool staff excellent service wonderful stay in room dining fantastic hotel special thanks west bay admiral
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I have been in Doha for 15 days and almost everyday I come to Admiral with friends for some evening Beer. Sundeep is a star in here. He is a great gentleman. We never feel that we are in a bar where we need to ask for anything. He knows our preference and people in here are treated as friends more than guest. A true class. And when you want to have a cocktail Sundeep crafts something special for you a true legend.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank vishalpillai20
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were there for 12-hour transit and cannot be more pleased with the short stay! The check-in process was seamless. Facility is a bit remote but it is beautiful inside-out nonetheless. We truly enjoyed the upgraded Club Lounge access. It has extensive food, beverages, and desserts. The lounge has gleaming luxurious decor and staff were very pleasant.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I couldn't believe my eyes when I checked in to my room at the Ritz Carlton. I've been coming to this hotel on and off for 10 years and can put my hand on my heart and say that this is probably the most tastefully done facelift I've ever seen. The new rooms are to die for, tastefully redone to fit the Ritz brand. The pool area is one of the best in Doha and service, from reception to housekeeping is simply above anything else I've seen in Doha and I come here for two weeks every two months. The 23rd floor executive lounge is total bliss and service is always tailored, the way it should be at a 5star hotel of this calibre. Admirals club is in urgent need of a facelift and a change of identity but this is apparently also in progress.. I never thought I'd say this having lived in Doha for so long but I believe the Ritz is currently probably the best hotel in town.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Wow! We stayed here for the last few days of our holiday and the experience was amazing. Even with all the splendour, children are still given the five star treatment with special meals, welcome cards, balloons etc. All the staff were so welcoming and did all they could to make the stay so memorable. The Club Lounge on the 23rd floor offers excellent food and magnificent panoramic views in a relaxing setting. I can’t list all the names but thank you to Joeo on reception, Magdey by the pool, the chefs and welcoming staff on the 23rd floor... hopefully we’ll be back!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Ana from guest relations she is a really welcoming cheerful ,she directed me to the indoor pool well the hotel it’s really marvelous i like the food in admiral restaurant it’s a place that i was relaxed on it with positive vibes and sea view and yachts that’s really awesome

Date of stay: March 2018