“The restaurant is not up to the Iraqi food standard”

Al Adhamiyah Iraqi Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 1,029 Restaurants in Doha
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Salads and starters are of good and average quality, however Main dish food standard is poor in terms of quality and taste.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We had a traditional dish, as served at a family dinner probably. It was half a chicken braised with spices on a bed of flat bread. Very copious and cheap! One dish for us two was enough for our dinner! Complimentary dessert and tea were served too. I did not care for either one though. A better description of the dishes would be appreciated from the non-Iraqi people.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing service by friendly staff. Portions are huge and the home made bread is amazing. had batata harra, okra curry and tzatziki, family had lamb which looked beautiful. complimentary dessert too. love the seating area upstairs with comfy authentic booths!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

This was my first time trying Iraqi food and Al Adhamiyah was a good choice. They have a very delicious bread. I liked my meat cubes. They were perfectly done and the seasoning was spot on. I liked the decor and the ambiance as I felt it took me back in time.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

It was very nice experience... the ambiance of soul waqif is really good... in winter time.. sitting near warmers were .. good.. food was outstanding .. overall enjoyed very well.