“Memorable relaxing experience”

The Spa
Ranked #1 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Doha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Relax with a massage, take a steam and a scrub in an age-old hammam ritual or get glowing skin with a healing facial… Whether you choose a signature tradition or cutting-edge treatment, our services are offered with the utmost care and modern flair. With a gorgeous Arabic design, our Doha hotel spa will help you escape the bustle of the souq and unwind in style. The onsite spa retreat has its own
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Hammam and massage was amazing with sariati even though I was late they managed for me to experience the full journey in a memorable way.

SWBH, Manager at The Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear valuable guest,

Thank you for your amazing review and for giving us a perfect rating.
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your Moroccan Hammam and massage experience,
I have shared your feedback to the team and they are very glad that you have appreciated the services they have provided especially to Sariati.
we all are looking forward to welcome you again soon in our SPA and provide you with our best treatments and services and we shall ensure that you will have an equally enjoyable and memorable experience with us.

All reviews
"exercise"
"arabic"
"shopping"

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

What an incredible escape from the madness and heat of the Souq!! I had the Water package, which consisted of an hour in the hammam and an hour long massage. The massage was good, but for me the hammam was the absolute highlight. Felt like a whole new woman walking out! Price is pretty steep, but I thought it overall value for money given I did not have to pay for accommodation as part of Qatar Airways stopover program.

SWBH, Manager at The Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Cara,

Thank you for your kind review and for choosing The SPA at Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli!
We are delighted to know that you had an amazing experience with us along with the hammam and massage,
I will surely let the team know about your nice comment and how much their efforts made an impact on your experience.
We are looking forward to Welcome you again soon in our Spa to provide you with our best services and treatments.

jlaidi@tivoli-hotels.com

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My wife and I visited The Spa for a Hamman and a relaxing massage, the overall experience was amazing, 100% recommended. The Hamman is one of the best in town, the facilities of the spa also are excellent as well as the kindness and professionalism of the receptionist and the therapist, specially Sariati. We will repeat for sure this experience.

SWBH, Manager at The Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Edrwin F,

Thank you for your review and for giving us a perfect rating.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience and that you found it relaxing and at your liking , we do really appreciate that you recognized the professionalism of Sariati.
Surely she is very happy about your nice comment and we all are looking forward to welcome you again soon in our SPA and provide you with our best treatments and services.

jjlaidi@tivoli-hotels.com

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I had the pleasure of experiencing the outstanding service twice. From the reservation call right down to the farewells. Sariati and Ari are both incredibly talented and particularly attentive. On both Occasions I left The Spa feeling at least 10 years younger, completely rejuvenated and eager for another visit.The Welcoming, the atmosphere, the staff! All on point.

1  Thank Pphiloe
SWBH, Manager at The Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Pphiloe,

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed you that you had an amazing experience with us.
Also, I am glad to know that you recognized the professionalism of Sariati and Ari and I am sure that they were enjoying serving you as much as you enjoyed your experience,I will surely let them know about your nice comment.