Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 229
USD 191
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 223/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 342
USD 268
Agoda.com
1,493 results
All reviewslagoona mallthai restaurantdunes barrocca restaurantgrand club loungebiscottithe pearlprivate beachindoor poolbeautiful hotelroom servicesea viewlate checkbusiness tripisaanmajlisluxury
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Myself my husband and our 12 yr old son stayed 8 nights in this hotel as we were visiting our other son who is living in Doha.
From the moment we pulled up in the taxi from the airport we were treated like royalty. We were given a pool view suite but there was minor construction being carried out and it was noisy early in the morning. When I mentioned this at reception they had absolutely no hesitation in offering to move us. Our new suite had a fantastic sea veiw and was amazing to look out at every morning. Our suite was spacious and spotless and housekeeping called twice every day to make sure we had every thing we needed.
We had lounge access and had a breakfast included in our rate that was fit for a king. Fresh fruit, cereals, pastries, and hot freshly cooked eggs etc. There was also snacks in the evening. It was superb.
The beach and grounds were well tended and beautiful to stroll around. The pools were luxurious and the pool attendants looked after all your needs.
Every single member of staff was friendly and helpful and went above their duty every day of our stay.
The hotel is in a great location. It's right beside the pearl and the Lagoona Mall shopping centre.
We were so happy we chose to stay in this hotel. It made our visit to our son extra special.
Well done Grand Hyatt. You should be proud of yourself.

1  Thank Irishlass_12
Grand Hyatt D, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Irishlass,

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our property. Our staff, together with the management team, invest a lot of efforts to deliver a first-class quality stay to our guests, so it is a great pleasure for us to read such nice words.

I will pass on your positive feedback to our staff, as it is a great encouragement!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is magic. The people are so authentic and attentive from the reception to the cleaning staff, Mr.Hany was amazing and he is my favorite who helped us a lot from the beginning until we checked out. The suite was great, the private beach is one of the best, and you get this whole place to yourself and just a few other guests. Will definitely recommend to the people out there reading this!

1  Thank Eman H
Grand Hyatt D, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Emah,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share this positive review with us.

Our team is always working hard to deliver the best experience to our guest, we are delighted to hear that you really enjoyed your stay at Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas. I will not hesitate to pass on your comments to all our associates, especially with Mr. Hany.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

From the moment you set foot into this hotel you feel like royalty. Every single member of staff we have been in contact with have gone above and beyond. We still have two more days left but I wanted to leave a review while it’s in the forefront of my mind.

Check in was quick and easy, the lady on reception was extremely knowledgeable. A special thank you to Innocent for taking our bags to our room.

Opting for room with lounge access is a must- the lounge has incredible service and all staff are utterly professional.

Now the spa....oh my days, absolutely glorious. I had the pleasure of having Rita as my therapist. She is so so lovely and gives an AMAZING massage. She made me feel like a pampered princess.

Paul from Majlis has been great with his service on the beach. Very attentive and fabulous attitude. PS try the watermelon shisha!

Thank you to all the staff thus far, I’m sorry I haven’t caught everyone’s name but I hope you all get well deserved recognition for your hospitality and skills.

Now time to plan our next visit here

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AliciaRD92

Dear Alicia,

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Dunnes bar Grand Hyatt Doha was such an experience.The bar superintendent Andrea showed utmost professionalism.Milos and Seylda were such jolly good fellas.Dj Whit Taylor was on hand to make the evening such a memorable one also.had an amazing time.can't wait to visit again.

Dear Oche,

Let me thank you on behalf of the team for those very positive comments.

As we always work hard to deliver the best guest experience, this will definitely encourage our colleagues to maintain their efforts.

Thank you for recommending us on Tripadvisor, We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Christoph K. Franzen

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I stayed for two nights in see view room . the hotel staff was very friendly , easy and fast chick in , and room was very clean . the main swimming pool is under maintenance during my stay but the one near to the villas area is good .thanks for every thing

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Mfekryalkady,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Grand Hyatt Doha.

We work hard to deliver a superb guest experience and I was especially happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. I will definitely share your most kind comments with the rest of the team as those comments give us the opportunity to show our colleagues, that their efforts are truly appreciated by our guests.

Christoph K. Franzen