Movenpick Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
USD 61
USD 440
USD 365
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewspersonal trainerrooftop poolwest bayexecutive studiomaintenance teamjuice barout of the boxgreat location and facilitiesshort or long termwonderful sea viewhotel apartmentswedish massageserviced apartmentwelcoming smileany requestsfitness facilitiestoilet paper
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I am currently staying in this hotel and I should not have made such a huge mistake to choose this place....after a month they have forgotten to clean my room and when I call the cleaning manager Mr.kumar he says ok I will come now....now???...When he had ALL DAY when I was at work!!! And I had to remind him....total idiots!! Worst housekeeping management I have ever seen...should be terminated. It took me 10 days to get my car parking passes...reception lie to you all the time about everything. In the gym they should put the towels outside to make it convientent to the guests instead of having to walk back to reception after the gym. I am not happy...this hotel is not at par with what I would expect. Disgusted

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Overall cleanliness and staffs are amazing, Irene is very accommodating and Donna as well. Quick room service. I love the pool and view from my room. This is my go to weekend staycation hotel in Doha.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
thecurvehotel, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
It was a great pleasure having you stay at The Curve Hotel. Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay experience with us.I have shared your positive feedback with the staff especially Irene and Donna . And thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Its my first time to visit the curve hotel very short stay for one night, new and very nice studio with amazing see view. The staff is very helpful and friendly they do the maximum to get us a great service

Special thanks to mr. Mohamed Boujilda (duty manager)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
It was a great pleasure having you stay at The Curve Hotel. Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay experience with us.I have shared your positive feedback with the staff especially Mohamed (duty manager). And thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The courtesy of the staff and the broad spectrum of high-quality amenities available really made it a wonderful experience thus far. The wonderful design and prime location always makes me remember why I chose to live here. Special thanks to Mohamed (duty manager), Lassaad, Mirahana and Hazil.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,
It was a great pleasure having you stay at The Curve Hotel. Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay experience with us.I have shared your positive feedback with the staff especially Mohamed (duty manager), Lassaad, Mirahana and Hazil. . And thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Renewed another year’s lease with The Curve Hotel.

Location is pretty good. In The Central of West Bay. City Center is a 10min walk from here.

I would like to highlight the exceptional service of staff receptionist Claudine.

Claudine is very friendly and makes an effort to recognise the guests by name.

She is very polite and displays a high level of service standard as well as professionalism.

I would like to thank Claudine for her continued service in helping make my stay more pleasant.

I hope the hotel recognises the contribution of this particular staff.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Gavin Khoo

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
thecurvehotel, General Manager at The Curve Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing The Curve experience. It is wonderful to hear that you renewed another year’s lease with us! I have shared your positive feedback with the staff, especially Claudine.
Once again thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review.