See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Nice room , simple and cheap , toilet smells a bit dirty , and the down part , too many mosquitoes at night , they should advise everyone to close the windows at night !!! breakfast opens at 8 am , a bit late.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2015

on the first of El Hamra Street
in the best touristic zone in Beirut
which you can find all what you need with reasonable prices
one can find many restaurant, cofees, pups & Exchange shops
about 15 minutes walk from Rawsha Zone

helpful staff

but need more attention in services

Room Tip: view on Hamra Street
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed totally 10 days in this hotel. It got excellent location in the middle of Hamra and night life and walking distance for everything (even the center of city). They clean the room every day and the stuff is is kind and at least try to help. They offer free wifi in the rooms(not so fast but its ok!) The breakfast is good (dont expect much!) but u must go earlier then 10 if u want..the full service. Positive for me is and the fact that just next to hotel is 5 stars tours, organising the cheapest tours in Lebanon(so u wake and..start the tour!)
the only negative is that the water isnt 100% unsalted but for me wasnt a big issue.
For the price the hotel is an fantastic option! I

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Its the worest hotel ever
Cut my stay & I checked out , Very bad
Too old rooms
Old furnitureture
Not clean at all
No safe box
Expencive for nothing
Not worthed at all
Never recommended
Wish u enjoy it away of marly :)

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2013

this is the worst hotel i've ever stayed in in beirut!
I stayed once for 2 nights there and it was horrible!
very old, tiny, not clean at all rooms, the worst part is the cockroaches!! big fat black cockroaches! and they were everywhere! I even found one on my toothbrush!! you can imagine how disgusted I was! and when I complained to the front desk the man was like duh! and called his colleague to go upstairs with me and see.. but no action was taken of course.
I hope they do a renovation and heavy cleaning and sanitizing to the place, since it has a very good location.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends