All reviews hamra street vivaldi restaurant the club lounge sea view business trip top floor free access busy area location is great al hamra breakfast was amazing front office manager rooms are clean indoor pool restaurants and shops nice stay business center
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I stayed there for two nights on a business trip where I attended a workshop also organized in the business center of Crown Plaza. The room was spacious, clean and very welcoming. The staff are super friendly; especially with all that had to do with the workshop. Best place for business, with an amazing location for evening walks as well!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 31 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Crowne Plaza BEIRUT.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

As an IHG member, I have to say this is a good hotel due its location and indoor swimming pool, but it's not up to 5-star standards. I had a week stay at a sea-view room beginning 25 June 2017 and here's my review. The lobby is quite squeezed and small for a Crowne Plaza. The front-desk felt so unmodernised as much as the entire hotel. It is in real need of refurbishment and renovation. Its location in downtown Beirut at Hamra Street is its biggest feature along with its high-floor indoor pool. However, the surrounding wooden deck is really outdated! The main restaurant serves breakfast with good variety of items, but unfortunately not changed that much on a daily basis! The hotel itself isn't located near the seaside, so sea-view rooms have a mix of buildings and faraway sea scenery! The AC systems within rooms is very old and manual. Like most parts in Lebanon if not all, no hand-spray hoses or shattaf in toilets exist at all (very unhygienic). The hotel is living up with its friendly staff; that's it. If you're looking for a luxury hotel with well-renowned 5-star standards, look somewhere else! Please Crowne Plaza guys, try and renovate this hotel as soon as possible!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 17 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Crowne Plaza BEIRUT.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I booked bed only, as I like to eat outside and try different kinds of food and different experiences, also I spent almost whole day outside the hotel.
There were like engine sounds outside the room for 24/7 non-stop. My wife didn't find it disturbing, but I did.
I couldn't sleep till I have my ear covers on.
Pool is safe for children and it has a nice view up there in the 21st floor.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 10 July 2017

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Enjoyed my stay. Many thanks to Mr. Elie, the Manager in charge. Everything was perfect, the room, the cleanliness and the good food. Will come back and stay again in this Crowne Plaza. The situation is very good, plenty of shops and restaurants in its area.

Room tip: higher floor
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank boutondargent
Management response:Responded 3 July 2017

Elie Ibrahim Front Office Manager in charge of the Hotel

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We visited Beirut for a one day tour and stayed at the Crown Plaza Hotel. Check in was easy and fast, and we were escorted to our room. The room was wonderful on the 9th floor which was smoking as my wife smokes. We have not visited a hotel with a smoking room in years. The room was exquisitely furnished with a great window and view. This was truly a five star experience. Our breakfast was included and great. If you are touring Beirut I would highly recommend this hotel. The roof/pool area is a great place to view and photograph the entire city

Room tip: High floors have better views. The roof/pool area is a great place to view the entire city.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple