“Excellent”

Karam
Ranked #114 of 904 Restaurants in Beirut
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A wonderful Lebanese restaurant in downtown Beirut. The food was wonderful, our favourites were the grilled halloumi cheese, cheese rolls, fatoush salad and moutabel (as well as dessert with white coffee - hot rose water). The wine was also good. The decor is quite simple and modern, not a great amount of atmosphere but it was all made up by the delicious food and wonderful service which constantly looked after us. You can also smoke shisa if you wish to. Greatly located in downtown Beirut, near the central mosque. Prices are about average for a restaurant dinner in the centre of town. It was recommended to us by Hotel Albergo, and I was very much satisfied with my evening and will definitely go back.
Reviewed 4 March 2016

True Lebanese Cuisine Taste, Well organised, staff well trained. Location is not special, but its quite atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

Auteur asking around as to where to grab a Lebanese dinner, we ended up at Karam. Lucky predicament. At first, we were clearly the 'tourists', but by the end of our meal, we felt like regular locals. The hummus is incredible, but I could eat the spicy potatoes all day long. We liked it so much, we nabbed some take-out to snack on in our hotel on New Year's Eve.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

lebanese food in downtown beirut, very clean place and friendly staff, good prices.
highly recommended for lunch or dinner, friends couples families

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

For me this is the best authentic Lebanies food in Beirut. I tried it a lot for several years now. Always the same EXCELLENT, even I tried it in Ramadan best Iftar. All meza is so good, the mashawi is super. A place I recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

Karam is one of the best authentic lebanese restaurants! Good variety and service ! It's in a dead area in beirut now sadly and the prices are quite elevated ! But overall.. i really like it!

1  Thank Adnan B