“Beautiful house, excellent service and a very reasonable price”
Review of Hayete

Hayete
Ranked #7 of 47 Beirut B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 September 2016

There are many reasons to recommend Hayete Guesthouse. The location, which is an easy ten-minute walk from Gemmayzeh. The price. The photo-shoot calibre decor (I'm not overstating it: there was actually a photo shoot while I was there.). The feast of a breakfast they whipped up for me one morning that kept me going until dinner. The main reason I'd recommend Hayete though is because of Caroline. Caroline manages the guesthouse on a day-to-day basis as Simone lives abroad. Anything I needed, Caroline took care of. She arranged for an airport pick-up at five in the morning. She researched and booked day tours. She gave me tips on places to eat and things to see. She even encouraged me to experience Beirut's night life (I didn't think it could get better than BO18, but then I went to One. I was awestruck.). She was always quick to respond, always friendly, always easy to deal with. She did everything she could to ensure I enjoyed my time in Beirut, and she succeeded. I don't know what else I could have asked for.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Thank A.j. F

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I stayed at Hayete for 10 days while I had a job conference in Beirut. The hotel is perfectly located in the heart of Ashrafieh, Beirut. It is just a 15 min walking distance from ABC mall, very close to downtown, and jemayze street where you can find plenty of restaurants/pubs. The apartment looks better than it does in the pictures. My room was cleaned on a daily basis. Breakfast consists of typical fresh lebanese homemade mezza. I recommend having it on the balcony, such an experience!
The staff was so friendly,  Caroline was there to welcome us after a well organized airport pick up.  And I was happy to meet Elias, who helped me pick the right restaurants & coffeeshops for my stay. They both took care of me during the whole period I was residing in the hotel.
I so much enjoyed my stay and will surely come back :)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Already when entering we felt the warmth of this unique and perfectly located hotel. The staff was very responsive and was always trying to fulfill our requests. Especially the owners (Elias) friendliness, openness and care for detail needs to be mentioned as it made our stay even more memorable. Thank you and definitely till next time very soon!

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed for a couple of nights at Hayete Guest house and it was simply amazing. The house is a typical Lebanese house, well decorated with a lot of taste, simplicity and character. It is very well located in the center of Achrafieh, close to great restaurants, pubs and a nice shopping mall. The manager was very nice and helpful and gave us advices about things to do and places to visit, it was clean and cosy. The breakfast was good and the smell of jasmine was magical...highly recommend this place!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We rented the guesthouse for a week wich was the right decision for our group, so every one gets hes own room. The guesthouse is open and friendly
as with friends. charming House, fine Lebanese breakfast, clean, friendly service, attention, reasonable prices. in a central location. We had a nice stay, will be back soon...
Big thanks to the hayete team.
keep going.