All reviews sea view rooftop pool turn down service zaitunay bay excellent location prime location beautiful hotel cafes and restaurants amazing service mediterranean sea luxury hotel rooms are spacious enjoyed my stay special thanks fs concierge lounge
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

This is the best resort to be in should you go leisure, or business.
They have an amazing service at the meeting rooms - banqueting team are the best.

Out of all hotels in Dubai, this is a must visit. You can spend 4 days easily without even going out of the resort.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2018

I’ve been at this four seasons several times this year as I was planning my wedding in Lebanon. Most of the time it was a great stay because the staff is friendly and it is consistent. However I was quite disappointed with their accommodation when I wanted to check in to the wedding suite. For days we told them we needed to check in early as I needed to get ready for the wedding and on the day of check in it wasn’t until 3:40pm was the room ready. My brother kept calling them and following up and they just stalled the time. When i finally arrived there was no gesture or even a small message of congratulations. We had around 10 rooms booked that weekend for the wedding and I made sure to recommend the hotel yet everything was in a hurry and there wasn’t that customer service element with effort inputted. It’s disappointing as four seasons is a luxury hotel with a great location and facilities yet the staff didn’t make it a nice experience overall

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
2  Thank ranamukhaimer
Rami S, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Rana,
First and foremost, congratulations on your recent wedding and my very best wishes for this new exciting chapter in your life.
Please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointment at your recent stay at our Hotel.
I am extremely concerned to read your comments with regard to your overall experience.
We take pride in offering a high level of accommodation, facilities and personal service, however, it looks like we may have missed the mark on this very special occasion.
I have shared your feedback with our management team who will investigate the incidents of your stay and try to prevent such recurrences from happening again.
I do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment caused and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Sincerely

Reviewed 26 September 2018

friendly staff, prime location, amazing view, super service, near to most of Beirut attractions, Zaytona Bay is in front of the hotel, I recommend this nice hotel for everyone is looking to visit the lovely city Beirut

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nair A
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Superb location. The hotel is far from luxurious starting with the taky interiors and the cold building. The staff are not making an extra effort that I would remember later. The room is outdated ,the bed and pillows are a torture I order three types of pillows and they were all really terrible and I changed the mattress but it was still very uncomfortable. The toiletries are very poor and the are the bare minimum.the food is not good I order onion soup,pasta and sambousk that were really inedible. The breakfast has no variety whatsoever it looks like buffet at some airport lounge and if you want a hot plate you have to order. Nothing really tempting for the eye,no waffle or omelet stations zero. Overall it's as dry as airport hotels and you barely feel you are at four seasons.i think it's time for a renovation and a putting some life into it.

Thanks

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Rami S, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear ssiikkooo,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are very disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at the Hotel. This is clearly not the Four Seasons experience we hope to leave with our guests; we are carefully reviewing the details of your stay and have shared your comments with our different operations teams. If you have more feedback to share, please feel free to contact us directly at guestrelations.beirut@fourseasons.com so we can address your comments personally.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

The hotel has what you expect of a 4 Seasons stay. While some features in the rooms and around the hotel are a bit dated and could benefit from restoration work or replacement, the venue is great, clean, welcoming and comfortable. Very friendly and assisting staff. Food could be a bit better.
I would stay there again without hesitating.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Rami S, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Alexander,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share this review. While I'm pleased to learn that you had a positive experience overall, I'm also appreciative of your willingness to share feedback regarding areas we can improve. It is also a great pleasure for me to inform you that the Hotel will undergo an extensive renovation in the near future, so stay tuned. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.