All reviewslibrary cafepower socketsring roadbed and pillowsgreat hotelwide varietyfree airport shuttlebusiness tripgreat gymbreakfast was includedhotel restaurantenjoyed my staycomfortable roomthe entire staffnice stayreception deskexcellent service
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely friendly welcoming staff.

Spotlessly clean public areas.

Bright and light decor.

Excellent rooms, huge beds, great bathrooms and brilliant showers.

I did not use the main restaurant but the food and drink in the library cafe was great.

I highly recommend this hotel, I've stayed before and will stay again (inshallah!) It's good value for such an establishment too.

All credit to the people though, I can rarely recall meeting such a friendly group of hotel staff. Well done all, and thanks for a great stay.

☆☆☆☆☆

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Yasser E, Front Office Manager at Millennium Hotel and Convention Centre Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear Mr. Ash B,

Greetings from Millennium Hotel Kuwait.

Thank you so much for your recent review here in Trip Advisor we really value such comments which made me and my team motivated to strive more to maintain our guest satisfaction, we appreciate your time spent in commending our rooms and the friendliness of our team members.

Once again thank you for the review my team and I will be waiting for your return visits.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The location is very accessible and close to Kuwait City. Taxis are available and easy to get anytime you need. Shopping Malls is just around the corner. Staff are amazing and professional.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Yasser E, Front Office Manager at Millennium Hotel and Convention Centre Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Ms. Glory,

Greetings from Millennium Hotel Kuwait.

Thank you so much for your recent review here in Trip Advisor it is always our pleasure to know that our hotel and it's facilities were up to your expectations, and you did enjoy your stay with us and we will be waiting for your return visits.

Once again thank you for staying with us my team and I will be waiting for your comings visits.

Regards,

Yasser

Reviewed 12 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Yasser E, Front Office Manager at Millennium Hotel and Convention Centre Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Reviewed 10 April 2018

The hotel is nice enough, very clean and well-presented, though I feel it lacks in a little charm compared to some other hotels of a similar standard. My room was comfortable, though I felt there were a few things lacking such as a bathtub and ironing facilities. The restaurant was very nice, although the vegetarian dinner options became repetitive after 7 nights; the breakfast however was absolutely fantastic. The best part of my visit was the staff, who were always very friendly and courteous, and always had a smile and friendly word. They were more than helpful and made me very comfortable for my stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear VanillaMochi,

Greetings from Millennium Hotel Kuwait.

Thanks you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to State of Kuwait and thank you so much for your recent review here in Trip Advisor, it is always our pleasure to see such positive rating and comments related to the provided services, we appreciate your time spent in writing detailed feedback about almost all areas of the hotel and specially your comments about the hotel team members, I will ensure that all these comments will reach to them to ensure same level of service will be provided to all our guests in order to keep them as happy as you are.

Once again thanks for staying with us my team and I will be waiting for your return visits.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2018

As a family we were confused about where to stay in Kuwait and finally after researching we decided to stay at the millennium hotel from 23rd to 26th of March 2018 with my sister and her 2 kids. The hotel is so comfortable, clean and close to everything also the breakfast was amazing as they had a huge buffet with fresh variety of choices. The staff were so friendly, helpful, fast and nice with a welcoming smile all the time. I highly recommend it for families with kids as we had a kid with high fever and the staff were very helpful as they called the pharmacy and delivered medicine to our room. I would like to personally thank Mr/Ms/Mrs Ron, April, Ahmed, Nader and all the other staff from the reception also from the restaurant thanks to Darryl, Fahim, Ahmed Elsayed, Ethel, Stefine. Also many thanks to the staff from the room service, house keeeping and the security. Bless you guys and keep it up! Thank u so much again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank SawsanIsmaeelS
Yasser E, Front Office Manager at Millennium Hotel and Convention Centre Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Ms. Sawsan Ismaeel S,

Greetings from Millennium Hotel Kuwait.

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to the state of Kuwait and thank you so much for your recent review here in Trip Advisor, it is always our pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and all hotel services and facilities were up to your expectations, we appreciate your detailed comments about our colleagues in are areas Food and Beverage and Housekeeping as well as Front Desk, I will make sure to communicate this to the team to keep them motivated to provide same level of service to ensure all our guest will be as satisfied and happy as you are.

Again, thank you for choosing Millennium Hotel & Convention Centre - Kuwait. We will be waiting for your next visit.