I have visited twice over 2 years , once for a business stay and once for a family vacation, every thing about the hotel is simply great. Staff goes out of their way to make it such a memorable stay. We had fantastic time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a unique getaway in the Arabian Gulf. Bathed in brilliant blue skies, Hilton Kuwait Resort is an ideal spot for business and leisure travelers alike. Think modern style meets classic Arabian hospitality at our contemporary resort. Fine dining, spa treatments, state-of-the-art facilities and superb accommodations guarantee an unforgettable stay. Choose from a variety of comfortable and stylishly decorated Kuwait accommodations, with views of the Arabian Gulf. Upgrade to a Villa or Chalet or select a Royal Villa with private pool. Enjoy free WiFi in all of our hotel's accommodation units and areas. Let's exceed your expectations. Find international class accommodations, 12 meeting rooms plus a huge ballroom, fitness classes and a gym, as well as a spa with a variety of treatments and services. Take your pick from several restaurants and a café. Enjoy the international buffet and themed menus at Teatro Restaurant. Dine in a private tent and try some authentic Arabic cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Kuwait Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- Hilton Safat
- Kuwait City Hilton
- Hilton Kuwait Resort Kuwait City