All reviewsbusiness tripfree pick up and dropbig bedroommodern hotelrooms are spacioussea viewairport
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I went to kuwait with my mother and father for my fathers work..We chose Royal hotel for stay.My mother is very sensitive to clean.This otels rooms were very clean personals very kindly with us.We think when we will comeback stay in this hotel

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Hisham S, General Manager at Le Royal Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

"Dear Guest,

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and truly appreciate your positive feedback.
Thank you for mentioning the detail attentions, our team takes great pride in offering our guest such an inspiring stays.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a week.. clean and comfortable room. Frendly service.They have free pick up and drop limo service to the airport, though it took a while to find the driver as he was not holding the name board.
Breakfast had good choice.
Over all very good.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Le Royal Tower is in a good location, within walking distance of many of the tourist attractions in the central city and also near shops, a bank and a money changer. All the staff were very nice and helpful. They arranged a tour of the main mosque for me, and arranged a driver at a reasonable rate for part of a day to take me around the things that were not within walking distance. The hotel has an airport shuttle.

I was in Room 1003, which was furnished very nicely. It has a queen bed, armchair, long desk, TV, luggage rack, fridge (with very sparse mini bar), safe, full-length mirror, coffee making facilities, and two free bottles of water. The free Wi-Fi works fine (including for video clips). You get a newspaper each day.

It took me a while to work out how to turn the shower (use the small upper knob, then twist the lower knob to change the temperature), and the floor flooded a little bit. A hairdryer is provided.

Another small quibble. I had problems with the key card getting into my room. Sometimes I was doing it wrong and sometimes it had lost its code and had to be reissued. These issues were so protracted that, when I got it into the room without problem on my last evening, I was pleasantly surprised!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Its a nice place the location is in the old kuwait crowded area theres no special parking for the hotel the price was a bit high comparing to the building the designof the hotel and the room not good the breakfast was good

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Been there for one night stay, it was better than expected.

I would definitely book this hotel again if travel to Kuwait.

Room was good size, looking into city view, a lot of variety on the breakfast dishes and were delicious.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ali A
Hisham S, General Manager at Le Royal Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017