See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

I have stayed for a few nights while on an official trip to Tehran. The hotel is located some 45 minutes by taxi from the Grand Bazaar and is right next to a major road. This means a lot of noise around the clock also due to the fact that the windows are not soundproof.
The hotel itself has probably seen better times although the staff try to make it appealing. It is also a bit overpriced for the services it offers. I have paid some $130 per night for a single room. Otherwise my room was basic but clean. Internet was also quite ok all things considered. Travellers to Iran should be aware that not all sites are accessible on the net.
The staff are kind enough and will try to help you as much as they can.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

I have been there for job reasons. I got a big room, with lot of space, but the level of amenities and the quality level were not high, at least for the european standards. Breakfast quite poor. The position was good for my job meetings but I think that for tourism reasons it is not so well located.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2015

I had to stay at this hotel for 7 nights, but I change my hotel very soon, there were a lot of mosquitoes & flys by lots of annoying sound. bad smell in lobby and rooms all in all every thing was awful.....

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank alisoltan
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

First of all avoid room 4
Whether it's 204, 204 .etc
I stayed at other apartment hotels like Melal, which were far better
The price was high considering the quality of the hotel
Yet breakfast was not so bad, and service was good and speedy whenever anything is needed
Internet is terrible as elsewhere in Iran

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Ehab_Heikal
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This was a very clean and organized hotel. People are very friendly and helpful. I was surprised that the restaurant closed so early (around 7:00 pm). As well, they allowed smoking in it, so i was unable to stay.

Room Tip: The internet (wireless) is spotty at best.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business