See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

I have been there for job reasons. I got a big room, with lot of space, but the level of amenities and the quality level were not high, at least for the european standards. Breakfast quite poor. The position was good for my job meetings but I think that for tourism reasons it is not so well located.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2015

I had to stay at this hotel for 7 nights, but I change my hotel very soon, there were a lot of mosquitoes & flys by lots of annoying sound. bad smell in lobby and rooms all in all every thing was awful.....

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank alisoltan
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

First of all avoid room 4
Whether it's 204, 204 .etc
I stayed at other apartment hotels like Melal, which were far better
The price was high considering the quality of the hotel
Yet breakfast was not so bad, and service was good and speedy whenever anything is needed
Internet is terrible as elsewhere in Iran

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Ehab_Heikal
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This was a very clean and organized hotel. People are very friendly and helpful. I was surprised that the restaurant closed so early (around 7:00 pm). As well, they allowed smoking in it, so i was unable to stay.

Room Tip: The internet (wireless) is spotty at best.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I have stayed in this hotel in December 12 for 15 days. It it an average hotel. The location of the hotel is also average. The hotel staff does not seems to be professional. Communication is a big problem with the hotel staff because of lack of english language knowledge. The hotel rooms are big, clearned and some how maintained properly. Regardsing buffet breakfast, very very limited food items. In nutshel, I would not recommend to book the rooms in this hotel.

Room Tip: Not recommendated
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business