All reviewswestin hotelshopping mallrooms are smallwahooseafood nightperfect locationdirect accesssecond homefront desk managerexecutive loungeplatinum memberbreakfast restaurantcomfy bedi highly recommend this hotelhotel is greatfavorite hotelhotel facilities
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stayed here for 5 nights and have already booked my next 5 day trip here - its the people that make the difference from remembering your name and preferences to servicing your room in a thoughtful manner. I made a passing comment about something not quite right in my room to one of the restaurant staff and within an hour I had a call to rectify the issue! I'm not mentioning names but the person who serviced my room everyday, the lady in the restaurant who smiled and took the time to have a chat, the concierge gentleman who ensured my transportation requirements were handled, the duty manager who informed me about the platinum challenge, the check-in gentleman who saw me many times during my stay and still remembered my name - you all know who you are - thank you for making my staff great!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
LMBahrain, Complex Director of Marketing at Le Meridien City Centre Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear MAQ-DXB

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your experience, during your recent stay.

We are delighted to hear that you appreciate Le Méridien and the hotel's location, that you found it comfortable and that you experienced excellent service from my colleagues, I will be sure to pass on your thanks to them all.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next 5 day trip.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Still one of the best hotels , perfect location in direct connection with the city center mall , clean and nice rooms , but still with the same problem over the years , Valet parking ! Very poor organization, can take 15 min to have your car

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
LMBahrain, Complex Director of Marketing at Le Meridien City Centre Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Dr Nazer

We are always grateful to receive feedback from guests as we take the points highlighted as constructive comments that we use in order to improve what we offer to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regrads

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent the weekend at LeMeridien City Centre. It is a well appointed and well located hotel. Attached to the City Centre Mall we had access to the theaters and restaurants there as well as the hotels own facilities.
Due to the late availability of our room by several hours we were given a complimentary upgrade to a junior suite. This was done at their initiative. The front desk staff were very pleasant and all employees we encountered were friendly and helpful. The executive lounge set up and services were very good.
Le Meridien City Center is an excellent hotel and offers good value. It’s location as part of the Mall incrementally increases this value.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
LMBahrain, Complex Director of Marketing at Le Meridien City Centre Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear JimHKTraveller

Thank you for taking the time to write a review so promptly after your stay. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your Easter break with us and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The service is fast and the staff is very helpful and friendly and the check in, check out was smooth sailing. The rooms were clean and the restaurants menu is good. Overall the stay was outstanding. The hotel is accessible to city center which is a bonus

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Essam Fahad A

Thank you for your succinct review, which I am sure future guests considering staying with us at Le Méridien City Centre will find helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regrads

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Our stay was really good...but not perfect. It has to be said that the staff were great though. We stayed on the club floor, and they don't have adjoining rooms for families on that floor, which is a shame. Kids can't eat in the Club lounge until happy hour ends, which means they end up eating a bit later than usual...but the chef will let them in early if there are no drinkers in the lounge towards the end of happy hour.
The rooms are attractively decorated in beige and brown. A fun/ny feature is the glass window between the bathroom and bedroom - I was pleased that there is a rolldown blind so I could shower in privacy. The views over the city from the club floor are good. A great feature is the short (airconditioned) walk from the hotel to the City Mall. The kids tried the water park and games area at the Mall and loved both. There is a cinema across the road, too.

As an aside, we didn't try the Christmas brunch, but it looked absolutely magical.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
LMBahrain, Complex Director of Marketing at Le Meridien City Centre Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Oz T

Thank you for your review and we are pleased to read that on balance you enjoyed your stay with us. If there was any particular points that you would like us to follow-up on, please do let us know, thus ensuring that we learn and improve based upon our guests valuable feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Le Méridien the next time your travels bring you this way.