See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I had a good stay at Imperial Suites.

The location is about a 25min walk from the Bahrain World Trade Center in a predominantly expat community, so there are lots of international restaurants and super markets nearby.

I found the hotel itself to maybe be a little dated, but quite comfortable, and cheap comparing to other hotels in Manama. The sheets may have been a little stained and the shower did not have a curtain. But besides these things I had a good stay and would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Luckily I didn't have to stay in the S hole .
I had to put up 2 of my staff while we were attending an exhibition so had to go to drop them . If you could afford a better hotel do yourself a favor and try not to stray here , it could be quite depressing .
Stay away .

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I dont want to comment about its service or quality, since that is subjective. I am personally disappointed. Its not cheap also.

Take care of online booking, if u didnt like the place you cannot check out without paying for that particular days and for one extra day. So take care people. Take a room in this hotel only if you liked it in real. Do not book online and get into the trap.

Better alternatives are available in the city.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2016

I have no idea how this establishment has managed an "OK" rating because there is nothing ok about it. From the filthy carpet to odor of urine in the bath room, to the rock hard cheap mattress, to the surly night management and the cave like atmosphere of the room.
Spend a little more money on your room - what you save at this place is not worth it. Believe me - honest.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lee Anne R
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Visited bahrain for the first time and stayed here. The hotel itself is just okay but location is quite unpleasant. Surrounded by too many desis, the place lost its essence at first sight. But managemnt is quite good. Washrooms were clean. Lobby was lil smelly though. I would rate the hotel 5 /10.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank umamaf