All reviews american alley sports bar nice hotel naval base rooms are large room service business trip comfortable beds smoking room business hotel enjoyable stay the hotel staff juffair area live music short stay star hotel visiting bahrain
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Good hotel, perhaps one of the best in area.
Provided good breakfast with variety of foods.
Neat and clean. Night club with Live music on 1st floor can be disturbing for lower floors. Higher floors are very quite.
Junior Suite room is excellent value for money paid.
Advised this hotel to many friends.

Trip type: Travelled on business
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your views about our hotel and we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and services offered.

I shall share your feedback with the team, which will definitely encourage us to continue to exceed expectations.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Good hotel, clean and nice and safe, have been staying here on all my trips and like the room and the breakfast is great. No one come up as the elevator requires a pass key which is your room key. So not only one feels safe but it also takes care of getting unwanted lady of the nite to wander and knock on doors which i had seen on many hotels in Bah.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and facilities of The K Hotel and I would like to thank you very much for writing a review on Trip Advisor.

Your comments will be shared with the team and I am certain that this will encourage us to continue to deliver high quality services.

We value your relationship with The K Hotel and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our guests deserve the very best.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Stay at the K often for work, always a wonderful experience and attentive staff, nothing is too much trouble. If you’re having trouble deciding where to stay, you will not be disappointed with the K Hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

It was my first time in the K Hotel and it would be too less to say that I am just amazed. From the first moment, I felt a friendly atmosphere and the feeling was like being at home. The breakfast was various and delicious, tidiness was perfect and the staff is amazing. Especially I would like to address Ms.Khadija - Guest Relation Manager, who made my expectation about Bahrain to come true. she offered a lot of tips about itself and made my stay unforgettable. I am coming back! For sure! This was a five stars experience.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Volker Mandlowsky

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Everything either met or exceeded my expatiations. Although this was just a one night adventure, I will strive to return when my family and I can fully enjoy your hospitality. In the meantime, please continue to keep on making guest feel special.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Volker Mandlowsky